New video card install.. black screen?

I just installed my new video card without installing the new drivers OR disabling the onboard memory. Knowing that I screwed up my computer boots fine but I do not get a connection to my monitor. I tried removing the video card and using the onboard with no result. Need help... I am currently using my iPad to find solutions...

I would first go into your motherboards BIOS and check and see if any video options are selected. Like, use only (onboard video), or use a (video card) only, or see if things are set to just (automatic detect). I'm having a funny little feeling that somewhere during this process, your systems BIOS has got haywire. If things are set in your BIOS as they should be I would recommend re-setting the BIOS, mainly done by a special CMOS jumper located on the motherboard. If you not know what I am talking about, please supply your motherboards make & model and we will see if we can guide you through the process.

Ok, to add more info. Currently I cannot get USB drives to work on the computer. My speakers are getting power but the keyboard nor mouse USB work. I cannot get into the computer to change any settings.

Computer: reviews.cnet.com/desktops/asus-essentio-cg5275-ar003/4507-3118_7-33964723
Motherboard: p5ql-vm epu

I reseated the memory. No change.
I disconnected all power and reconnected. No change.
All fans run, hd seems to be running, and I can access the disk drive.
Attempted to remove watch battery on mother board for an hour and then returning it. No change.

Back