Newbie!! BlueSOD please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most of you have read loads of postings about different errors causing SOD. I have spent most of yesterday trying to find relevant help but I'm struggling. I've started having different stop errors and thought I may have found the problem event to post the detail on and then a new one appeared today. The first was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with parameter 1 0x05ac0018, 2=0x00000016,3= 0x00000000, 4= 0xf6a4183f. The only event error was id:7000 from the service control manager about a parallel port driver service failing to start because it was disabled or had no enabled devices:

Details
Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 7000
Source: Service Control Manager
Version: 5.0
Symbolic Name: EVENT_SERVICE_START_FAILED
Message: The %1 service failed to start due to the following error:
%2.

Then today I had:

Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.

Explanation
A blue screen (Stop error) was reported. The message contains details about the error. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred.

The SOD read stop error 0x000000d1 (0x00009004,0x00000002,0x000000000, 0xee65df0c)

I am not technically proficient by any means I am unofrtunately a layman so you will have to treat me like a child.

So far I have downloaded a registry fix program and cleaned that up, downloaded belarc and found that I have a seagate hard drive. Then tried t go on to seagate to download their checker and the site is down for maintenance. I have down a memory test using the packard bell snapsys diagnostic and the message was:
[test]
[name]RAM Test[/name]
[problem]Ram error[/problem]
[/test]

What do I do now??
Please, please help
p.s It is a laptop if that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back