No device found/ahci bios not installed/Alerts

Hi
So I just got back to wanting to play my pc again for a long time. And when I turned it on it gave me error messages I will list them.
No device found
AHCI BIOS not installed
Drive 0 not found : Serial ATA, SATA-0
Alert! Memory failure detected in DIMM 4
Alert! Card-cage fan failure.
Alert! Failed to detact one or more drivers during POST
Alert! Non-optimal memory population detected. To maximize performance, populate DIMMs as specified in the service manual.
Strike F1 key to continue, F2 to run the setup utility and press F5 to run onboard diagnostics
I have a dell precision t3500 and as you can see its a bit overwhelming and I have no clue what to do any help would be great thanks in advanced

Replace the hard drive, CD-DVD ide cables, with brand new ide cables.
Not used from some hand me down thrift shop like salvation army and goodwill emporium.
Take out one memory stick grab you're phone camera or digital camera, take a picture of it.
I want to see the label so I could possibly find you a better replacements.
Power on the computer again, while its posting put your finger tip on the hard drive and cd-dvd drive.
You are doing this to make sure the drives are spinning up and moving a little bit.
If it does this thats a good sign its alive, but you're other problems will be to find out why bios is not detecting it on old cables.

Thanks for responding
Yea I think I need a new hard drive I have a seagate drive with SATA cables and I cant really if its spinning or not and yes I will try to figure whats up with this bios situation thank u

Back