No display after psu installation

I got a new psu for my old desktop and when I turn on the computer there is no display on the monitor. I believe this is because not all the wires from the psu are into the computer. I know some dont get plugged in at all, but I only have 4 plugged in the big 24 pin connecter, the 4 pin connecter, and two sata cables connected to a hard drive and what seems to be the usb docking section.

I really need help with this if pictures are needed I can upload some please help.

It would really help us if you gave the hardware you have installed plus the make and model of said hardware. Photos will help as long as they are clear and large enough so we can see with clarity.

Why did you feel the need to get a new psu?

It would really help us if you gave the hardware you have installed plus the make and model of said hardware. Photos will help as long as they are clear and large enough so we can see with clarity.

Why did you feel the need to get a new psu?

Hi I needed a new psu because the computer was not starting at all. I'll have attached photos of the connecter, psu, and motherboard

Did you buy this system as one unit and if so what is the make and model of your system? Please tell us the make, model, and the amount of wattage it said it delivered of your old psu as well as your new psu stats.

Back