No Monitor Signal

I just get a new gamer desktop pc, I think I'm having a issue with the GPU, when I turn on the pc I get no signal in my monitor, it seems like everything is working even the GPU because it displays a blue light and the fans rotate ,the only way I get signal is when I unplug and plug back the power cables from the GPU, but when I shut down the pc and power on again I got the same issue, can someone please help me with this??

Open up the case and make sure the video is connected properly.
*If it is somewhat loose in the pci-e 16 slot, that will cost it to short out, not display anything or not boot correctly.

Also make sure the video card is not on too tight to the frame of the case and the mobo.
*Check the mobo and make sure it isn't on too tight or not easily loose on the case mounting pegs.

Is this a external vga card or on-board vga aka (APU) Intel - AMD ?

I just get a new gamer desktop pc, I think I'm having a issue with the GPU, when I turn on the pc I get no signal in my monitor...[ ]...
You haven't told us yet whether this ia an Intel or AMD processor system.

All but some very specialized Intel CPUs have built in graphics.

The easy way to check the video issue, is to simply pull the video card from the machine, the connect the monitor to the video outputs coming from the board itself. These will be in the back plate near the web and USB sockets.

You must pull the video card, and the system must be Intel based to make this test.

As far as how far the video card must be inserted int the PCI-E socket, there is a clip at the interior end of the board which must click into place. It also must be held out of the way when a card is removed.

When did you buy this PC? Was it new? how did you buy it, by mail or in a store? These questions need to be answered before a plan of action can be formed should the video card be defective.

Back