No sound Fujitsu V5535

I have a Fujitsu V5355, and i have recently installed win xp proffesional, and now have no sound,? when i go to device manager it says that all the drivers are in, and its working fine, but still no sound, i have updated the bios and still nothing, unistalled the sound device, reinstalled it, and reinstalled the sound drivers, but still nothing, this is becoming very frustrating, also there is a separate problem whenever i turn it on, it says pci device found, however i dont know what it is, its not the sound or graphics, and everything else is working fine, been to the fujitsu web site cant find anything on the sound not working, or this pci device, Please, Please can someone help....
Mickey

List any Problem Devices
  • Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
  • In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)

The only problem that came up was the pci device.?

PCI Device PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_750&SUBSY... 39

ran the dxdiag, report is attached, but it does say no sound card found,?..
please help... many thanks...
Mickey

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
the only problem that came up was the pci device.?

PCI Device PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_750&SUBSY... 39

I need to see that entire string. It appears to abbreviated with ...

That "no sound card" really means "no working sound card" so might just be a driver issue... so please copy/paste that entire Problem Device report string

when i go to device manager it says that all the drivers are in, and its working fine
I don't think can be true. If you open Device Manager I'm guessing you should be seeing a device listed with a yellow icon.

Look for it carefully through Device Manager. My guess is it'll probably appear listed under
> System
> or Other devices
but look carefully through device manager

Rt click it select Uninstall. Then rt click again and select Update

My guess is you have a driver problem with a System device, speicifcally the device indicated by that cryptic string you saw
PCI Device PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7502&SUBSYS_11251734&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&78​
Windows won't be able to "see" your sound card until this device working correctly

If the problem continues, pls also re-run the msinfo32 Problem Device report. If problem continues, you''ll need to re-check the Problem Device Reported
> Once we fix that PCI device your problem might clear up
> OR you might then start seeing HDAUDIO device listed as the Problem Device (which would be progress!)
>>>> (Seeing HDAUDIO would mean the PCI device is fixed, Windows is finally seeing the sound card itself, and then you'd need to reinstall the Realtek HD driver for that device)

/* EDIT */
ALSO: if problem continues check if this file exists on your machine: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys

Back