Oblivion for PC wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i just got oblivion for pc for Christmas and i install it and update it. I open the launcher and click play and oblivion crashes and shows my that dialog to send an error report can anyone help me here i've been wanting to play this game for a while. Thx.

what are your comp specs, its likely your computer cant run it. check out system requirements lab its the easiest way ive found

oblivion won't run with intel video card

i have had problem with my oblivion too so i called up tech support at Bethesda and they told me that oblivion will not on on an intel card even though everything on my computer meets all the requirements that are on the back of the box my video card is a 128 MB intel graphices card i got a intel pentium 4 processor with 3.06 ghz and i got 1.13 gb of ram but of course no matter what it says on the box it doesn't run with intel so if you have an intel graphics card your problem is solved.you need to get a different video card not because the card is no good but because oblivion doesn't run using an intel card.

So is there any way at all to get it to work with an intel graphics card?

I have the same problem I was just wondering if there was some way to work around that other than getting a new graphics card to play the game. I don't want to try getting a different graphics card for this here laptop.

no

no there is no other way to work around it lol i have looked for different ways but there isn't it absolutely won't run on intel graphics so yess you do have to get a different graphics card and you might want to get a desktop instead of a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back