Packet loss for one program on one PC

Hi all. I am having what seems to be an unusual problem with an audio program. When I select a song for separations and try to upload to the program's servers, it begins the upload but stops at 76% every time. No matter the song, the result is the same. In all cases, it attempts to try to upload the song again but it fails at 76%. I tested it on my other laptop which uses the same network and it works there, so it is not network related or at least that is what it seems.
I noticed with process monitor that packets are going out {varies but up to about 9.6 million bytes}. However, the inbound packets stop at 5912 bytes each time. This is a recent development and quite frustrating. Hope someone can help.