Pc crash

My pc has Intel i3 4th generation 4gb ram window 8.1 64bit and gigabyte ga-h81m-s motherboard and I cannot even play need for speed most wanted in high resolution it always crash and my pc need to be restart by holding the power button so please tell me what happening to my pc

First guess... heat. However, not enough info to have any confidence that this is the real issue.

Need specifics...lots of them- you are hands on, so....Video card? PSU? Monitor? Resolution spec selected in NFS game? DIY build or purchased from? When? Last time cleaned? Did you replace thermal paste? Have you tracked temperatures with a utility (HWInfo, Speccy, etc)? Last malware scan? Was it clean? Device Manager - any error conditions?

Detail issues leading up to crash. Messages? Error codes? Beep codes?

I replaced my window to window 8.1 64bit again and the same thing happened again I don't have a gpu my psu is zebronic 450 watt and my ram is 8gb adata DDR3

Based on your information, my best wild guess is a failing PSU. Zebronic does not have a good reputation for long term reliability - if over a year or so, you probably should replace.

You can test it a bit with a good system utility which displays range of voltages when you put load on the machine. I expect you may find the voltages are beyond ATX specifications ( http://pcsupport.about.com/od/insidethepc/a/power-supply-voltage-tolerance.htm ).

Back