PC keeps going to bsod, trying to find the solution to fix

GamingTy12

That is apparently the reason on why im crashing but I cant figure out the solution to getting it fixed. Like some times I can play on my PC for 2 hours before it crashes or only for 30 minutes like sometimes it just happens randomly. please help me I just wanna play league of legends :(

Attachments

• bsod.PNG
    bsod.PNG
    272.9 KB · Views: 0
Uncertain. If it is file corruption or malware, 'yes'. If it is RAM, other hardware, etc, then 'no'. If it is incorrect driver, uncertain - you might select the wrong one again. The most likely are: file corruption, RAM issues, driver issues - so a clean install might work without too much effort.

Uncertain. If it is file corruption or malware, 'yes'. If it is RAM, other hardware, etc, then 'no'. If it is incorrect driver, uncertain - you might select the wrong one again. The most likely are: file corruption, RAM issues, driver issues - so a clean install might work without too much effort.
yea I basically reset and it made things worth now my sound drivers dont work and I cant watch youtube but I can talk and hear discord audio. and also I have a 1050 ti and I get 30 fps on league but when I check to see its working it is and it has the fully updated drivers like I swear I was put on this earth to have the worst pc problems ever, but it did fix the blue screen problems like I havent crashed since I reset everything but it made other things worse

Too bad about that. Still could be several problems and you have only nailed one. I'm unsure that 'reset' does as much as 'clean install'. And, yes, Windows PCs can be complicated.

Computer going black screen of death? Windows 10 has available from your Microsoft store, for free.
WhoCrashed That program will read the crash dump file, and then tell you what driver it was. It could be
a driver for your graphics card that you could roll back. How about accessing your Device Manager, and updating the driver that, WhoCrashed mentioned, or rolling it back. Not using a driver from a not reputable source, is good advice.:innocent:

Back