PC reboots when gaming, screen with black/green/brown color and static noise

Hi! I badly need help!
Since last week, my PC has been constantly rebooting whenever I play games which has high graphics requirements. I can usually play these games for hours but now, my PC won't last 20 minutes without restarting.

I thought this may be a temperature problem since my GPU reaches up to 62C when gaming and my CPU reaches up to 52C so I decided to add a fan but it didn't work. Tried removing the sidepanel still didn't work.

I updated my nvidia GTS450 driver and still didn't work. Tried reformatting my PC too but still didn't work. HELP PLEASE!

Sorry, I forgot to add these important info.

CPU: i5-2400 @3.10 GHz
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2
RAM: Imation 4GB RAM/DDR3
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450
PSU: 550W

The event viewer says:
2e2fi3b.jpg

[FONT=Segoe UI]+[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]System[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]-[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]EventData[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]BugcheckCode[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]278[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]BugcheckParameter1[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]0xfffffa8003c264e0[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]BugcheckParameter2[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]0xfffff880051a06ac[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]BugcheckParameter3[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]0xffffffffc000009a[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]BugcheckParameter4[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]0x4[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]SleepInProgress[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]false[/FONT]
[FONT=Segoe UI]PowerButtonTimestamp[/FONT] [FONT=Segoe UI]0[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Added my minidump too[/FONT]

Attachments

• 051713-16536-01.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
The minidump is showing an issue with the Nvidia video driver, but from the symptoms, it sounds like a power supply issue

The minidump is showing an issue with the Nvidia video driver, but from the symptoms, it sounds like a power supply issue

Hi! thanks for the reply!
I thought something was fishy with the PSU too since it's a generic PSU. I'll try replacing it and see what happens. Do you recommend replacing the Graphics card too?

2yxkrcy.jpg

bhgke8.jpg

I removed the nvidia drivers and installed them again. Still having BSODs. Here's the latest minidump

Attachments

• 051813-16224-01.zip
    38.1 KB · Views: 1
Just replace the power supply first. The minidump is the same as before. Graphics cards pull a lot of power from the system. Get a quality 650 watt replacement power supply

Very true I had same problem so put 750watt psu and runs fine now your psu has not got enough power

Back