PC stuck in infinite reboot after bsod

Last night I was playing planetside 2 and I got a random BSOD, unforunately I didnt take note of the code and simply restarted, hoping it will be fine.

On the next restart, after passing the POST, my pc will reboot just before the windows logo appears, and repeat this indefinately until I power the pc down.

The very first thing I did was switch out my ssd for anothe random hdd, no difference, I tested my sticks of ram one by one, I changed out to a graphics card I know works fine, still no difference.

Now normally I would imagine it is a very easy fix, I would just boot up my bootable windows 7 usb pen and repair the bootsector or whatever had been damaged, however if I try to boot from USB (or dvd...) my pc reboots with that too!

I am absolutely stumped by this,but my gut feeling is that I once again have an issue with my psu (which is a 750w ocz ZS bronze rated)

my specs:

i7 920 @ 2.6
6gb ram
asrock x58 extreme mobo
750 ocz ZS psu
windows 7
ocz solid 3 ssd
random seagate hdd

just to add: I have sometimes gotten a windows boot manager error to popup on some boots, which I have left running for some time to see if my pc powers down or reboots, each time so far my monitor switches off but my pc appears to stay on??? after roughly 10 mins

I also tried a similar test by staying in the bios for a while and I got similar results there

right now my computer is set up on a cardboard box with the absolute bare essentials to rule out shorting, still no change

I had a problem similar to this one time, a simple reset of BIOS cleared the issue for me. Though, it was due to some OC I did to my 920, weird thing is I didn't mess with boot settings. Different MOBO though, Gigabyte one.

Edit:
I should say, same OC settings and never had issues, don't know what happened that one time.

Back