PCI-E hardware compatibilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ou say low profile, what do you mean? Like, can a PCIe x1 card fit in a x4, x8, or x16 slot? If that's what you mean then yes, PCIx cards can fit in a slot the same size or bigger than their own specification. Technically, you can put bigger cards in smaller slots, it just takes more work. But yes, if your question is if you can fit, for example, a x1 card in a x8 slot, then your answer is yes, you can.

WTF no one can help me thats alright what else would i expect
Well your original Title: "Quick reply" (now changed, about 5Hrs ago)
Was not descriptive, and that's why you didn't get any initial responses

I changed it to: "PCI-E hardware compatibilty"
You then replied with your comment (in quotes) which put your post back to the top of the list. And then it was replied to (by HaLo2FrEeEk)

Therefore I'd say the Title issue was the original problem (now fixed)
In future please be more specific, as per the instructions when clicking on "New Thread" here are those instructions again:
* Be descriptive with your subject.
* Do NOT use excessive signs (??? or !!! etc.)
* Do NOT CAPITALIZE your words.
* Topics with generic subjects will be deleted without any notification.
This is displayed each time "New Thread" button is pressed.

You can read here, on how to post a New Thread for any future posts by you: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic114336.html

And it would also help to be a little patient, too. Everyone here probably has better things to do than just patroll the forums looking for new questions to answer. Myself, for example, I have a full time job, and I TRY to keep a personal life with friends and my girlfriend. I only manage to get on TS about once a week if I'm lucky, but I do my best when I do get on to help as many people as I can, and ask the questions I need help with. Just be patient, give it at least until the thread goes to the second or 3rd page before you bump it, and when you do, do it respectfully, no one here is under an obligation to answer your questions, they do it because they want to, demand an answer, and you probably won't get one, ask nicely, and you might, there's still no promises, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back