PCSX2 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom

Hello ladies and gents and others..i just wanted alittle help if anyone out there on tech-spot knows about this issue, well as for ps2 emu, of couse you need the bios and the plugins to make it work, but when i try to run a game from my DVD drive, it loads the menu of the ps2..and when it trys to load it..it saids ''pcsx2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'' and to either send the report or not..can someone plz help?

many Thanks
Cheers

cpu - Amd 3700+
Motherboard - Asus a8n-Sli Premium
Rams - 2Gbs CorsairXMS - 4+512rams
Video card - 7900 GT Superclocked 256mbs
HDD - 200Gbs

Which BIOS / Plugins do you have for it?

Do you have Linux or Windows ( Or a mac?! )?

Also which games are you trying to play on it?

Plugins
-
Grapichs - GSdx9 (MSVS 14.00, SSE2) 0.9.0
Sound - P.E.Op.S. SPU2 DSound Driver 1.4.0
First Controller - SSSPSX PAD Plugin 1.6.0
Second Controller - SSSPSX PAD Plugin 1.6.0
Cdvdrom - EFP Iso CDVD Driver 0.6.0
Dev9 - DEV9null Driver 0.2.0
Usb - USBnull Driver 0.3.0
FireWire - FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios - USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

and i have Windows xp by the way. i was trying to play both grandturismo 3/4, DBZ, Amplitude, Frequency..i havent tried anymore since it has to do with prob my windows?
so ye athose are the plugins i downloaded, plz anyone let me know if i need ot make some changes on the plugins

heh.. I got the same error when I first started. I fixed it by configuring my DVD Plugin to a Virtual Drive, and playing it there.

Config ---> Cdvdrom ---> Drive "x"

If you're unsure what a virtual drive is.. you're missing out.. look up Alcohol 120% and read about it.
As far as running a physical disc goes... boy am I lost... but as long as the mentioned keeps working.. *Gives Thumbs Up*

oh that yes i do know, i guess in your case though you donwload them. i was tring to play the games right off the discs themselfs lol..maaan i need a 1TB HDD lol

no no... I also own these discs, but downloading is a nice function too ;) but besides that... I find with a good pc (which you need with this program) a virtual disc runs more efficient, and with most drives also being writables, you don't scratch your disc either. But.. I'm stuck with the program.. it's not recognizing any new dirvers for sound... I'm about to give up.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back