Problem connecting my n70 phone with the use of external USB Bluetooth

Please i don't know wat's wrong with my windows 7 ultimate,i have been enjoying it peacefully,sorry if i opened this thread in the wrong section,the board is so wide,so i just felt if i might get some help,cause i got this wonderful site on google,so i normally use my nokia n70 to connect to the internet via external bluetooth,but some few days ago a friend gave me a usb mouse nd i installed it in the same port where the usb bluetooth was installed,but surprisingly after using it nd inserting my usb bluetooth back..The problem started,nd dis have happened to me once when i was using win7 basic nd i formatted my pc,but i don't wanna do dat anymore,i want to find the solution to the problem,surprisingly my nokiapc suite no longer see my modem,i now have to remove the modem from the pc..Uninstall the bluetooth from device manager nd even deleted the pairing with my fone,then inserted back the bluetooth..During installation of the bluetooth the blueetooth peripheral device wasn't installed successfully..But it's normal nd my modem worked like that before,then after installation,i now tried to add my n70 device via the bluetooth..But my modem isn't detected after the adding..Please i really need some help cos am messed up ryt nw..Pls if u need money to help me out.Indicate..Thanx *sobs*

Back