Problem with soundMAX integrated audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranz

ok ...first off i am very inexperienced to computers so if u need to dumb something down for me please do so.

i use WMM (windows movie maker) to create videos.
i use a ATI tv wonder pro capture card to record from my 360
i also use justin.tv to broadcast my live video game sessions

so the story goes...i noticed there isnt any sound for when i broadcast live on justin.tv, so i looked at the settings and noticed it uses my soundMAX integrated audio. so i tried fixing it through many different ways, trying to find new drivers, using windows troubleshooter to try to repair it, looked thru different forums, etc...

i noticed after doing all of these things that my WMM's audio was slighty laggy, basically 1.5 times slower than the video and it wasnt like that before ...

if ANYONE has any help or ideas to help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated

(sorry about long post)

You could ditch the on-board realtek audio and buy a better Creative or M Audio PCI sound card

Getting a new sound card will certainly help (and can offer other advantages) but in the meantime to undo what ya did.. have you simply tried uninstalling the current sound card drivers? then reboot and let it reinstall?

And to uninstall advise you FIRST lookin Add/Remove Programs (not device manager). Remove any SoundMax entry. Then check and uninstall via dev mgr then reboot

well i tried uninstalling soundmax and realtek 97, and when i rebooted it said that it doesnt have the software it needs, this sux, i shouldnt have messed with it in the first place. and now i dont have audio...i'll prob just get another PCI soundcard to completely resolve the problem

thnx alot dude...i got my sound back.... altho the volume for WMM is still messed up, but im not really worried about that at the moment...im just glad to have sound!

; )

thnx and this website rocks!

so the story goes...i noticed there isnt any sound for when i broadcast live on justin.tv, so i looked at the settings and noticed it uses my soundMAX integrated audio
Just wondering... does that mean everything is fixed? or you mean all other stuff is fixed but you still have original problem?

ya the audio for my broadcast still doesnt work : (
so i still have the original problem, and i have no idea how to fix it, i even asked all the mods and admins for the website and they didnt really say anything : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back