Problems after graphics card upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKMAKAVELI

Hello

AMD Athlon 3700
1gb RAM
nvidia 8500gt 512mb

I've just installed my new nvidia 8500gt 512mb graphics card with latest drivers and whilst gameplay has improved, it is still not good enough, slighty jittery and enough to put me off. I have the latest drivers, direct x, ive disabled pretty much everything! i've also played around with lower resolutions etc.

anyone know what else i can do? Another poster on here had a lower spec processor and graphics card and he was able to play PES2008 fine. I was assured that my system would be ok with this upgrade so i must be doing something wrong?! please help!

Yo machines has good specs, but i would think of changing the card to atleast 86xx Gt, unless if i have not understood yo problems correctly.
Otherwise yo machines is good, and its ok another to handle games, but before u think of all that, make sure that u have chipset drivers, i mean the motherboard chipset and if u have a via chip then thats not good, but if u have an nvidia chip (like i think u do) then that is great. just make sure u have its drivers.

Cheers
Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back