NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GS
GPU Core
63 61 64

WDC WD740GD-00FLC0

Memory
Corsair twinx (CMX512-3200XLPT)
32 31 32

Hi fluffy,
if i remember correctly, this is response to another thread, you should post this in the same thread so those who are trying to help can recall the context and what question it was you were asking.
you have some confusing things here. can you post a screen-shot of this readout?

Hi fluffy,
if i remember correctly, this is response to another thread, you should post this in the same thread so those who are trying to help can recall the context and what question it was you were asking.
you have some confusing things here. can you post a screen-shot of this readout?
My, my don't we confuse easily.......minimum.......current........maximum. Is that right..? Wait, now I'm confused.....

My, my don't we confuse easily.......minimum.......current........maximum. Is that right..? Wait, now I'm confused.....
well stanley, why don't you do something to help me! :p

I will assume that the 2.01v on the 12v rail is just a typo as the machine would not even start if it was only putting out 2v,However fluffy then has the cpu temps as 114-98-115, and then as 70-54-70

well stanley, why don't you do something to help me! :p

I will assume that the 2.01v on the 12v rail is just a typo as the machine would not even start if it was only putting out 2v,However fluffy then has the cpu temps as 114-98-115, and then as 70-54-70
Ollie; Fahrenheit / Celsius..... ?

Here is a screen shot

This is with the other PSU in the system now, and it is not shutting off at all.

Attachments

• voltage readouts.jpg
    voltage readouts.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 6
87 seems hot for cpu,hardware monitor isn't the most reliable when it comes to system voltages.

87 seems hot for cpu,hardware monitor isn't the most reliable when it comes to system voltages.
The wide range of system and CPU temps is telling me that the case, and / or the CPU cooler really aren't accomplishing cooling as well as they might.

The wide range of system and CPU temps is telling me that the case, and / or the CPU cooler really aren't accomplishing cooling as well as they might.

All i can picture is a box with a couple of holes in it and a little 60mm fan trying to pull out the hot air.
I will always run an aftermarket cooler to make sure it never gets to temps like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back