Random BSOD while sending business emails

Hey guys I have a Dell XPS420 running Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium Edition and as the description says I got a random BSOD while sending emails from Gmail about two months ago. I copied down the error numbers.
My System Specs are:

Dell XPS420
Windows Vista 32-Bit Home Premium Edition
ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro Graphics card
Intel Core 2 Quad-Core CPU Q6600 @2.40 GHz 2.39GHz
6GB DDR2 RAM but it only uses 3070MB of it
Western Digital 320GB HDD

they are 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x8EB6C8, 0x8E04B814, 0x86A30AB0)

The Strange thing is is that it only gives me the BSOD when I try to boot up normally. I have tried to run my PC in Debugging mode but that didn't work. safe mode works though. But when I had to Re-Install my OS last year I accidentally put it on the recovery partition which is what I've been booting off of. I have tried to repair the OS with the CD that came with the PC but it didn't work for some reason. I'm still able to send Emails. and recently I tried to Reformat the Hard Drive and every time I try it I get a blank Error Message with just a red circle with an X in it. Think you can help me out?

Thanks

How old is this system? Due to the fact you can run in Safe Mode you are most likely looking at a driver issue. Please do the following:

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back