Razer Book 13 Review: Business Ultraportable

$1600???

I think I’d rather sacrifice thinness and get a 2060 equipped HP OMEN for $1100 or a $1500 model with a 3060Ti or 3070.

The memory had better be LPDDR4X if its soldered. I feel that soldered standard DDR4 is just planned obsolescence served right into your face.

Thinkpads, Macbooks, Probooks all get many years of firmware updates and fixes from their manufacturers. There is no guarantee Razer will do anything remotely the same; I'd rather buy an Acer with equivalent specs for half the cost.

$1600???

I think I’d rather sacrifice thinness and get a 2060 equipped HP OMEN for $1100 or a $1500 model with a 3060Ti or 3070.

Good luck trying to convince an IT department to buy you a laptop that looks like a transformer and is specifically targeted at gamers.

Good luck trying to convince an IT department to buy you a laptop that looks like a transformer and is specifically targeted at gamers.

I ordered a close to $3000 Alienware 17" with a 1080 at the height of the market that way. IT HAPPENS.

Thinkpads, Macbooks, Probooks all get many years of firmware updates and fixes from their manufacturers. There is no guarantee Razer will do anything remotely the same; I'd rather buy an Acer with equivalent specs for half the cost.

You had me until you said Acer. Rubbish products.

Vibrant display... I guess the other displays are not vibrant
Who Is It For? for noone for this price. Everybody takes just M1 macbook instead

Back