Razer is offering half off all accessories for a limited time

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Razer is preparing to offer 50 percent off all of its peripherals during a limited-time flash sale. The offer starts today (January 14) at 6 p.m. PST and runs for a full 24 hours for those in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. Here's everything you need to know ahead of time.

During the sale, Razer will be offering 50 percent off all peripherals which of course does not include systems (nor does it include extended warranties or products that are out of stock). You'll need a Razer ID linked to the company's Insider program to take advantage of the offer so you might want to go ahead and set that up now if you want in on the action.

Razer points out that each user / shipping address will only be able to buy one item at half price to ensure everyone gets in on the sale. Any subsequent orders will be cancelled. What's more, Razer says stock is finite and is expected to go fast. The company also notes that delivery may be a bit slower than usual as again, they're expecting a lot of orders during the sales window.

For European customers, the sale starts on January 15 at 10 a.m. CET and runs for the same 24-hour period (technically, it is 23 hours and 59 minutes but who's counting?).

Although systems aren't included in the sale, Razer said it is lining up limited-time offers on select Razer Blade and Blade Pro systems and to keep an eye out for them.

Will you be taking advantage of the sale? If so, what do you plan to pick up? Let us know in the comments section below.

Permalink to story.

Honestly I was excited for this and I went and looked and there was not a single periphial razer makes that I either didn't need or wasn't laughably priced.

Not much of a sale. You can only buy one item at half price. Seeing as shipping is most likely not free unless you spend a certain amount and that you'll have to wait longer all make this very unappealing.

Not much of a sale. You can only buy one item at half price. Seeing as shipping is most likely not free unless you spend a certain amount and that you'll have to wait longer all make this very unappealing.
shipping is free over $50.
Im amazed that razer is a high profile company for my hobby of choice yet I cannot find a single product of theirs, half off, that I actually want...

They're crap products anyway...don't bother. Speaking from experience, go for one of the no-name brand products. They work just as well and tend to be much better quality.

They are not shipping to all EU member countries, thus breaking EU regulations. I have Razer products, they are not as good as they claim to be, actually some of them suck - Razer Spectre mouse comes to mind with it's shitty jerking cursor issue.

Back