Regular BSODs "Kernal Inpage Data Error" Windows 7

Hopefully you guys have a minute to read this and can save my computer from getting smashed to bits lol.

I've got a custom built computer here which was built around March 2011, The original specs were as follows;

- i7 Sandybridge 2600k 3.4GHz
- 12GB Corsair Vengeance (3x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Memory Kit CL9 1.5V
- Two 1TB HDDs & One 64GB Kingston SSD
- MSI GTX 560 TWIN FROZR II
- Asrock P67 Fatality Pro Motherboard
- 650W CoolerMaster

For the first 3-4 months this system was running like a dream as I do alot of video editing and the render times were super quick. However I soon noticed it started to lag a bit during renders and soon started to lag/hang & freeze during idle and even when doing simple things such as browsing on firefox. I then started to get blue screens everyday with the error message "Kernal Inpage Data Error" and at first I thought it was the SSD with windows installed on it because it was almost full with only around 5GB left, so I decided to do a clean install of Windows 7 and left it clean without installing too many drivers and software however the problem still carried on. I then decided to buy a new 128GB Kingston SSD to elimate the problem of a faulty harddrive and software as I would be doing another clean install. However this fixed the problem for about two days and it came back.

After that I then turnt to the internet for help and since I had already eliminated the harddrive and software as being the fault. Fingers pointed towards the RAM or the PSU. So I ran Memtest 64 to test all RAM sticks and no errors popped up. This then left the PSU which was under some suspicion because it was only a 650W PSU and it was taking the load of all these parts. So I bought a new Corsiar HX 850W which when installed seemed to be running fine and I thought I had finally got it fixed but around a month down the line the same problem came back. I then thought maybe its the RAM due to the fact I have triple channel memory running on a dual channel board and only 3 slots were filled. So I bought a new RAM stick to make it 16GB and to fill all the slots however this made no difference.

So now my specs are;

- i7 Sandybridge 2600k 3.4GHz
- 16GB RAM Corsair Vengeance
- Two 1TB HDDs & One 64GB Kingston SSD
- MSI GTX 560 TWIN FROZR II
- Asrock P67 Fatality Pro Motherboard
- Corsair HX 850W PSU

And now I am stuck and frustrated as I can't seem to find the problem so I don't know were to put my money & I really don't want to build a new system because this system runs so quick when its working.

I've managed to pull out a mini dump file which I've uploaded, so if anyone knows how to read them and locate the fault please help me.

Mini Dump File Download = (won't let me place link)

If anyone out there has experienced the same or a similar problem and has managed to get it fixed please let me know your solution or if anyone has abit more knowledge on this issue please help me.

P.S I've never overclocked it !

Thank You !

Do this...

How to find and post your Minidump Files on TechSpot:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Do this...

How to find and post your Minidump Files on TechSpot:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

I've been trying to add the Mini Dump File (.dmp) through the "manage attachment" tool but my .dmp file is 256KB and the limit is 200KB ?

Your error code is 0x0000007A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.

However, nothing definitive was cited as probable cause. Please give us five more of your recent minidump files. You can Zip up to five in one Zip file.

bsod

hi from past few days I am getting bsod say for every half an hour.....I used mbr check and I got a some details in notepad its showing some information I am not fully understanding wat the problem is..... can u please help me out???
I am attaching the file

Attachments

• MBRCheck_09.10.11_10.55.54.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
That simply gave you the processes and the kernel drivers. As requested in my previous post please give us five more of your recent minidump files aipped together in one zip file.

@sudhavna - A couple of things. First, in the future please start your own thread as this one belongs to the original poster kritz1991.

Second, I read the minidumps but before proceeding please tell us when you experience your BSODs, i.e. are you doing anything in particular like being on the internet or are they random?

Okay, then here are two error codes that should help.

The first is one I have never come across before: 0x39. After searching for awhile this can occur when a hardware network adapter error occurs.

The other is 0x50 and that simply said hardware is the issue without becoming more specific.

So the best guess at this time is either your wireless/NIC/LAN drivers need to be updated or your NIC/wireless card is defective. Your symptoms seem to bear out either one of these scenarios.

Back