Regulatory listings seem to confirm ARM-based MacBook Air is coming this year

Cal Jeffrey

Staff member
Rumor mill: Regulatory listings with the China Compulsory Certificate database (C3) and Demark's UL Demko for a new battery reveal that Apple has a product with a unique model number (A2389). The 4,380mAh 49.9 watt-hour battery is too much for an iPhone or iPad, so A2389 is likely a new Macbook.

As 9to5Mac notes, current Apple MacBooks have larger batteries. For example, the MacBook Pro has an 8,00mAh powerpack. So, it's safe to assume that the 4,380mah is for something smaller like a MacBook Air. While the current MacBook Air has a 5,100mAh battery, its wattage is listed as 49.9Wh, just like the listings. So this would jive with a new addition to the Air lineup.

If this is the case, Apple could be getting ready to reveal the first of its Arm-based laptops. Cupertino already refreshed its Intel-powered laptops earlier this year, so it would not make sense that it has more of the same coming.

An unveiling of a new laptop equipped with Apple silicon would confirm what noted analyst Ming Chi-Kuo predicted earlier this month. Kuo said that the company was ready to release two new laptops before the end of the year featuring the new architecture.

One of the predicted laptops Kuo said would be a 13-inch MacBook Pro, which doesn't seem a good fit for the smaller battery. However, the other is supposed to be a MacBook Air of unknown size. That product would fall in line with the A2389 listing.

Of course, we're still dealing with conjecture here, so take it with a grain of salt. Apple has not officially announced anything concrete. However, the evidence seems to indicate it is set to unveil an Arm-based MacBook Air. We will likely find out one way or another at Apple's usual September showing, a little over a month away.

Permalink to story.

MacBook Air is the perfect product for an ARM startup, and I’m sure the Apple CPU would be more powerful than the ridiculous Intel used now.

MacBook Air is the perfect product for an ARM startup, and I’m sure the Apple CPU would be more powerful than the ridiculous Intel used now.
We will see how that works in terms of apps and what pros/cons it will carry with itself.
Battery life is still top on Apple laptops, so my educated guess is that they potentially can achieve the same battery life with smaller battery and Apple SoC. But we have to wait for it :)

I'm surprised it took this long. Soon as the iPad pro came out they should have had a laptop version. Steve Jobs wouldn't have allowed this delay as it was inevitable that Apple would ditch intel to boost its profits eventually.

Not likely arm isn't nearly as efficient as x86, clock for clock x86 is faster with current gen chips. It's going to be slower than the current air and lack compatibility.

That will be a big point. Subscription based apps will surely be updated with the ARM version, but what about already paid apps ?

I don't see Microsoft rushing to get office running on it, nor Adobe to get their apps ported. It will be very much like to switch from power to x86, 6-12 months for software to appear

Not likely arm isn't nearly as efficient as x86, clock for clock x86 is faster with current gen chips. It's going to be slower than the current air and lack compatibility.
A lot of people speaking about arm knowing very little about Apple implementation.
A12X already is faster than most of the U series CPUs. And that was a SoC designed for a tablet and running below 2.7 GHz.
Apple CPU are already designed with that kind of performance in mind. They are a totally different beast than Cortex, much wider with 8 MB of L2 and 16 MB of “L3” cache.
You can’t judge Apple SoC with Cortex in mind.
The developer solution Mac Mini with A12X already is faster than Intel MacBook Air.

I don't see Microsoft rushing to get office running on it, nor Adobe to get their apps ported. It will be very much like to switch from power to x86, 6-12 months for software to appear
You don’t see, but big developers go where the money is, and Apple is the place where money are circulating.
The little developers are another question (it depends on resources they have available), but big software houses will support Apple shift promptly.

A lot of people speaking about arm knowing very little about Apple implementation.
A12X already is faster than most of the U series CPUs. And that was a SoC designed for a tablet and running below 2.7 GHz.
Apple CPU are already designed with that kind of performance in mind. They are a totally different beast than Cortex, much wider with 8 MB of L2 and 16 MB of “L3” cache.
You can’t judge Apple SoC with Cortex in mind.
The developer solution Mac Mini with A12X already is faster than Intel MacBook Air.

You don’t see, but big developers go where the money is, and Apple is the place where money are circulating.
The little developers are another question (it depends on resources they have available), but big software houses will support Apple shift promptly.

no apple doesn't have a dominate marketshare in Desktop and laptop to warrant even being close to a market leader. The arm based macs will get the same apps the ipad pro does, aka cheap crippled garbage that is misisng features.

no apple doesn't have a dominate marketshare in Desktop and laptop to warrant even being close to a market leader. The arm based macs will get the same apps the ipad pro does, aka cheap crippled garbage that is misisng features.
Apple has a big market share in high end laptops and IT IS a market leader. The arm Macs will get every applications.

Apple has a big market share in high end laptops and IT IS a market leader. The arm Macs will get every applications.

I'm sorry but no, dell alone sold more xps and precision laptops last year than apple sold in its entire laptop/desktop lines. Then you've got Lenovo and HP. Apple is not the market leader no matter how often the apple crowd claims it. Apple isn't the market leader in anywhere except smart phones in the us, world wide they loose to Android even.

I'm sorry but no, dell alone sold more xps and precision laptops last year than apple sold in its entire laptop/desktop lines. Then you've got Lenovo and HP. Apple is not the market leader no matter how often the apple crowd claims it. Apple isn't the market leader in anywhere except smart phones in the us, world wide they loose to Android even.
Baseless assumptions... and even if it was true, being the second or third vendor of high end laptops still is a big market share.
It doesn’t matter if you are an hater, Apple still is where money goes.
I read about naysayers like you a few years ago regarding iPhone, and then tablets, and then wearable... we both now who is making money in those segments.

Preliminary evidence suggests otherwise:

Now while Apple could be argued to be the design leader for the industry, their overall sales/shipments isn't globally. There may well be smaller, very specific sectors, where Macbooks have a larger portion, but it won't generate significance to the overall scheme of things.

This would appear to be true of all Apple's 'PC' products:

The above market study suggests that Windows-based desktops and laptops accounted for 93% of global shipments, with Apple being around 7%. Even if they replaced all of their desktops and laptops with their own CPUs, and they turn out to be notably better than anything from AMD or Intel, the market isn't going to suddenly drop x86.

It's not hard to see why - take a look at Amazon UK's current best selling laptops and desktops:

Out of 50 positions in the laptop list, Apple hold 8 of them (16%), and 2 in the desktop list (4%). Now, Apple may generate more revenue through their own stores than Amazon, but if you take the top 10 positions in the laptop chart, all bar Apple's entry are under £700 - the cheapest Macbook is £300 more expensive.

Now UK obviously isn't Apple's biggest market (America accounts for nearly half of all their sales, across all platforms) but Macs are less than 10% of their total hardware revenue. Most other companies wouldn't even bother doing what Apple are doing with the CPUs, but then again, most other companies aren't pulling that kind of revenue anyway :)

Preliminary evidence suggests otherwise:

Now while Apple could be argued to be the design leader for the industry, their overall sales/shipments isn't globally. There may well be smaller, very specific sectors, where Macbooks have a larger portion, but it won't generate significance to the overall scheme of things.

This would appear to be true of all Apple's 'PC' products:

The above market study suggests that Windows-based desktops and laptops accounted for 93% of global shipments, with Apple being around 7%. Even if they replaced all of their desktops and laptops with their own CPUs, and they turn out to be notably better than anything from AMD or Intel, the market isn't going to suddenly drop x86.

It's not hard to see why - take a look at Amazon UK's current best selling laptops and desktops:

Out of 50 positions in the laptop list, Apple hold 8 of them (16%), and 2 in the desktop list (4%). Now, Apple may generate more revenue through their own stores than Amazon, but if you take the top 10 positions in the laptop chart, all bar Apple's entry are under £700 - the cheapest Macbook is £300 more expensive.

Now UK obviously isn't Apple's biggest market (America accounts for nearly half of all their sales, across all platforms) but Macs are less than 10% of their total hardware revenue. Most other companies wouldn't even bother doing what Apple are doing with the CPUs, but then again, most other companies aren't pulling that kind of revenue anyway :)
First: I wrote high end laptops. Those charts are referring to every computer. Numbers are inflated by dirty cheap laptops that generate almost no profit. If you could look at a $1000+ laptops, for instance, you would see a different story.

Second: Amazon ... really ? We both know Apple computers are sold by Apple as a primary channel, so Amazon (and Amazon UK only) is not a good place to search. Even then 16% is a good number.

Third: I NEVER said vendors are going to drop X86 right now. I don’t know when you read that conclusion. At this moment I just don’t know how Apple will make the shift to ARM , how good their products will be, how the market will react. I have a little faith in Tim “margins” Cook. He is a bean counter and I’m afraid he will just do the minimum to beat Intel’s solution in the same class, to maximize profits as usual. That’s my biggest fear about ARM transition.
BUT I just said don’t underestimate Apple, as many did in the past. Apple is much bigger than Intel and AMD together, and in the remote possibility someone can push Tim Cook aside on this, Apple has the potential to make a game changer.
I’m just saying that.
Market share alone doesn’t give the exact idea on how big is the influence of Apple on the tech world. Just look at smartphone where they have less than 20% market share and more than 80% profits. Market share is for fanboys, professionals are speaking about profits, and the market goes where the money go.

Last edited:
First: I wrote high end laptops. Those charts are referring to every computer. Numbers are inflated by dirty cheap laptops that generate almost no profit. If you could look at a $1000+ laptops, for instance, you would see a different story.
Indeed you did, but the first report I gave a link was exclusively for laptops, and the figures were determined by price-factored shipments. It did point out that "[a]n updated version of the MacBook Pro in the second quarter of 2017 led to a sales spike compared to other notebook brands" so their high end laptops obviously do well. However, Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc all sell high end laptops too, and their products cover a wider range of markets - for example, Macbooks aren't used in CAD/CAM. Unless there is evidence to confirm or deny matters, one cannot outright assume that Apple has a large market share in the $1000+ global sector.

Second: Amazon ... really ? We both know Apple computers are sold by Apple as a primary channel, so Amazon (and Amazon UK only) is not a good place to search. Even then 16% is a good number.
Yes, really. Amazon is the second largest global retailer and largest non-supermarket retailer in the UK - that alone makes it a perfectly reasonable source of sales information. The US listing shows an identical pattern - 16% - and this is Apple's prime territory. I agree that Apple Store is likely to be their majority channel, especially in the US, but with no information about sales figures from that outlet, we'd best let's just stick with actual revenue.

Market share alone doesn’t give the exact idea on how big is the influence of Apple on the tech world. Just look at smartphone where they have less than 20% market share and more than 80% profits. Market share is for fanboys, professionals are speaking about profits, and the market goes where the money go.
The Mac group generated $7 billion in sales during Q1 2020 financial year, which is $4 billion less that Lenovo's revenue for their PC & Smart Devices group. Neither company provide any further breakdown than that, but regardless as to whether or not laptops formed the bulk of both sets of revenue, Lenovo still sold more than Apple did.

As you rightly pointed out, net income is more important than just revenue. Unfortunately, Apple don't state such figures for the Mac range, only across the entire portfolio ($22b out of $91b, 24%, for that quarter); Lenovo do, though, and their PCSD group generated $684m out of $11.1b, just 6%. Does Apple have a 24% margin in their Mac group? Quite possibly. Does that imply it is a 'market leader'? To a certain degree, yes. However, this discussion was based on the initial comment you made about market share.

Third: I NEVER said vendors are going to drop X86 right now. I don’t know when you read that conclusion.
No, you didn't but neither did I suggest that you did. I made that remark in line with earlier comments by candle_86; however, I should have made that clearer (especially with regards to what market I was talking about) and you have my apologies for that.

However, you were suggesting that, as larger developers will follow the profits (any developer will, to be honest), Apple's switch from x86 to Arm and/or their huge revenues and margins, will encourage them to make the software transition quicker than candle_86 was suggesting. But if Apple isn't selling as many physical platforms as the other vendors combined, Microsoft et al aren't going to generate as revenue from the Apple market as they would from the others.

Hence my remark about x86. As things currently stand, Apple's Mac portfolio doesn't have the same size userbase as Windows-based systems, so no matter how much money Apple makes from them, software developers are going to, as you rightly pointed out, follow where the profit is for them (which isn't Macs).

Baseless assumptions... and even if it was true, being the second or third vendor of high end laptops still is a big market share.
It doesn’t matter if you are an hater, Apple still is where money goes.
I read about naysayers like you a few years ago regarding iPhone, and then tablets, and then wearable... we both now who is making money in those segments.

you mean Samsung?

Net profit for apple means noting to who and when devolps an app, apple could make a trillion in profit, but if they only have 3 million devices globally the market to sell your program is small. Marketshare does matter alot, it means how many potential customers do we have, if they have more potential customers on platform A then platform B then A gets more frequent updates, this is how it's been for years, the cross platform programs frequently lag behind compared to their windows counterparts, and this is why Linux is all but ignored, it's market share doesn't make it finically useful to spend the effort to devolop a commerical program for.

Last edited:
Indeed you did, but the first report I gave a link was exclusively for laptops, and the figures were determined by price-factored shipments. It did point out that "[a]n updated version of the MacBook Pro in the second quarter of 2017 led to a sales spike compared to other notebook brands" so their high end laptops obviously do well. However, Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc all sell high end laptops too, and their products cover a wider range of markets - for example, Macbooks aren't used in CAD/CAM. Unless there is evidence to confirm or deny matters, one cannot outright assume that Apple has a large market share in the $1000+ global sector.
the opposite is true also: unless there is evidence to confirm Dell, HP and others are selling profitable products above $1000 one cannot assume they sell better than Apple in that segment.
even because you showed 16% of products in Amazon only, and Apple are selling ONLY $1000+ laptops.
Do you really think HP best sellers are the high end laptops ?

Yes, really. Amazon is the second largest global retailer and largest non-supermarket retailer in the UK - that alone makes it a perfectly reasonable source of sales information. The US listing shows an identical pattern - 16% - and this is Apple's prime territory. I agree that Apple Store is likely to be their majority channel, especially in the US, but with no information about sales figures from that outlet, we'd best let's just stick with actual revenue.
In the US there is an Apple Store in every block basically. And they have stores worldwide and an excellent online store with next day delivery with free shipping. Apple primary channel is Apple Store, not Amazon.
BTW even if we want to ignore this and consider Amazon only, 16% for a single brand is a BIG number and you are basically confirming my point: Apple IS relevant, much more than the 7% market share that means nothing in commercial terms (because is mostly based on old cheap PCs).
I never said Apple is THE BEST seller.
I just said they are relevant.

The Mac group generated $7 billion in sales during Q1 2020 financial year, which is $4 billion less that Lenovo's revenue for their PC & Smart Devices group. Neither company provide any further breakdown than that, but regardless as to whether or not laptops formed the bulk of both sets of revenue, Lenovo still sold more than Apple did.

So what ? Again, I never wrote Apple is the best selling. It is quite known they are the fourth. That still means they are relevant.
And even then, Lenovo is selling a lot of almost non-profitable cheap computers, while Apple is selling just $1000+ computers (and I’ve been generous, since many Apple Macs are priced above $1500).

As you rightly pointed out, net income is more important than just revenue. Unfortunately, Apple don't state such figures for the Mac range, only across the entire portfolio ($22b out of $91b, 24%, for that quarter); Lenovo do, though, and their PCSD group generated $684m out of $11.1b, just 6%. Does Apple have a 24% margin in their Mac group? Quite possibly. Does that imply it is a 'market leader'? To a certain degree, yes. However, this discussion was based on the initial comment you made about market share.

Apple margins under Tim Cook are around 32%.
No one else literally can do that. Just Apple.
And don’t get me wrong: I’m not happy about that, and I really hope someone else will eventually take the place of Tim Cook because those margins are obtained with soldered RAM (8 GB on high end models !), small SSD (128 GB on a $1300 laptop !!!) and so on...

But my initial comment NEVER was about market share.
Market share is a fanboy/hater argument.
My initial comment was about MacBook Air ARM based and big developers following Apple with their subscription based applications.

I just said that in high end laptops Apple has a big market share, which still is correct even if you want to consider the 16% in Amazon’s numbers.

However, you were suggesting that, as larger developers will follow the profits (any developer will, to be honest), Apple's switch from x86 to Arm and/or their huge revenues and margins, will encourage them to make the software transition quicker than candle_86 was suggesting. But if Apple isn't selling as many physical platforms as the other vendors combined, Microsoft et al aren't going to generate as revenue from the Apple market as they would from the others.
Candle_86 clearly is an hater. The web is full of haters when Apple is involved, and I’m accustomed to that.
Mine was just an hypothesis, we will see what will happen, but your words above “Apple isn’t selling ad many physical platforms as the others” still make no sense.
It is the same in the smartphone industry, where Apple isn’t dominant BUT has the vast majority of profits. You know why ? Because people buying dirty cheap android phones aren’t so eager to spend money in apps and services, while people spending $999 for an iPhone are.
The same apply for Macs, to an extent. People buying $200 PC on Amazon to browse the web are less prone to spend money on applications than people buying a $2000 iMac, for instance.

Hence my remark about x86. As things currently stand, Apple's Mac portfolio doesn't have the same size userbase as Windows-based systems, so no matter how much money Apple makes from them, software developers are going to, as you rightly pointed out, follow where the profit is for them (which isn't Macs).

The user base it is not the same, as I said above.

By the way, I read discussion like this many times in the past. I read it about phones, tablets, wearables... and every time Apple influenced the market in a great way.
I’m not sure about this ARM shift. I don’t know if I will buy another Mac in the future because of what Apple became under Tim Cook guidance. They basically are not selling, for any price, a computer that fits my needs. And I’m not so positive about how they will make the transition to ARM.
I’m just telling: do not underestimate Apple.
They don’t care about market share...

Last edited:
you mean Samsung?

Net profit for apple means noting to who and when devolps an app, apple could make a trillion in profit, but if they only have 3 million devices globally the market to sell your program is small. Marketshare does matter alot, it means how many potential customers do we have, if they have more potential customers on platform A then platform B then A gets more frequent updates, this is how it's been for years, the cross platform programs frequently lag behind compared to their windows counterparts, and this is why Linux is all but ignored, it's market share doesn't make it finically useful to spend the effort to devolop a commerical program for.
Samsung ? Lol you clearly don’t know what you are speaking about.
Samsung smartphone department is barely profitable at all...
Samsung said that its revenue fell 4% compared to Q1 2020 and 6% compared to numbers from Q2 2019 due to lower smartphone sales and other devices like TVs.
Their sales are weaker and their profits are still good thanks to memory Chip, displays and home appliances.

3 million devices ??? Lol you should educate yourself before posting... Apple is selling about 4 million Macs IN A SINGLE QUARTER.

Last edited:
Samsung ? Lol you clearly don’t know what you are speaking about.
Samsung smartphone department is barely profitable at all...
Samsung said that its revenue fell 4% compared to Q1 2020 and 6% compared to numbers from Q2 2019 due to lower smartphone sales and other devices like TVs.
Their sales are weaker and their profits are still good thanks to memory Chip, displays and home appliances.

3 million devices ??? Lol you should educate yourself before posting... Apple is selling about 4 million Macs IN A SINGLE QUARTER.

Your an apple fanboy its overly obvious, no one but apple shareholder's care what apples profit margin are, as for dollars spent in software, lets play a game shall we.

that's the marketshare, now your argument people arn't buying software for their computers vs apple people.

Hmm well the most money is spent in the enterprise segment that's a simple fact. Now let's look above at market share, even if the percentage stays the same "hint it wont most enterprises are windows based with a few macs for specialized use or for the CEO because he wants to appear hip. The real money is enterprise customers. The person buying the 200 dollar PC is yes unlikely to buy software, except https://www.statista.com/statistics/722992/worldwide-personal-computers-average-selling-price/

the average price is $650, not $200. Your argument falls flat, you can keep worshiping apple all you want, but marketshare is how much of the market is controlled. Want to discuss high-end laptops, just at my work, we've got more developers asking for our brand new Pricsion 3530's and 3540's than we do for an apple, some have an apple also for fixing iphone apps, but for their everyday work they prefer working on Windows. The only people that use a MAC fulltime is creative, a team of 14 people for an international company with 50,000 employee's, they use them because that's what they learned to use in school, oh we've got a few executives that use, everyone else is using a Windows based device, including field HR and regional management, they carry around Surface Pro's not macbook air or ipads. Want to know what we spent on software last year, well for Adobe it half a million in software licensing, Microsoft got 2 million in licensing fees. Now that adobe is for creative cloud, the 14 creative people get photoshop, illustrator and acrobat, the other user's are all acrobat and a few photoshop for non media publishing useage. Now if we spent half a million, it wasn't even close to the majority spent on the mac, the majority was spent on our windows machines.

that's what market share means, it's not a hater term, its how the market breaks down, and it means if you make a killer program and price it at 49.99 on Mac and 49.99 on PC and 50% of the mac userbase buys it, but only 25% of the PC userbase. That means you sold your program to 19.25% of the PC market share and 8.5% to the Mac marketshare. So even selling to only a quater of 77% is still more than half of 17%. See how marketshare works, and why not everything comes to apple yet?

Your an apple fanboy its overly obvious, no one but apple shareholder's care what apples profit margin are, as for dollars spent in software, lets play a game shall we.

that's the marketshare, now your argument people arn't buying software for their computers vs apple people.

Hmm well the most money is spent in the enterprise segment that's a simple fact. Now let's look above at market share, even if the percentage stays the same "hint it wont most enterprises are windows based with a few macs for specialized use or for the CEO because he wants to appear hip. The real money is enterprise customers. The person buying the 200 dollar PC is yes unlikely to buy software, except https://www.statista.com/statistics/722992/worldwide-personal-computers-average-selling-price/

the average price is $650, not $200. Your argument falls flat, you can keep worshiping apple all you want, but marketshare is how much of the market is controlled. Want to discuss high-end laptops, just at my work, we've got more developers asking for our brand new Pricsion 3530's and 3540's than we do for an apple, some have an apple also for fixing iphone apps, but for their everyday work they prefer working on Windows. The only people that use a MAC fulltime is creative, a team of 14 people for an international company with 50,000 employee's, they use them because that's what they learned to use in school, oh we've got a few executives that use, everyone else is using a Windows based device, including field HR and regional management, they carry around Surface Pro's not macbook air or ipads. Want to know what we spent on software last year, well for Adobe it half a million in software licensing, Microsoft got 2 million in licensing fees. Now that adobe is for creative cloud, the 14 creative people get photoshop, illustrator and acrobat, the other user's are all acrobat and a few photoshop for non media publishing useage. Now if we spent half a million, it wasn't even close to the majority spent on the mac, the majority was spent on our windows machines.

that's what market share means, it's not a hater term, its how the market breaks down, and it means if you make a killer program and price it at 49.99 on Mac and 49.99 on PC and 50% of the mac userbase buys it, but only 25% of the PC userbase. That means you sold your program to 19.25% of the PC market share and 8.5% to the Mac marketshare. So even selling to only a quater of 77% is still more than half of 17%. See how marketshare works, and why not everything comes to apple yet?
Lol... an Apple fanboy. I’m writing from a Galaxy S10e and I have two PCs (9700K + 5700XT and 9600K + 2070 Super) while I’m planning to upgrade the latter with a Zen 3 as soon as it will be on sale. So much for an a Apple fanboy.
You clearly are just spreading BS and your comments about 4 millions Mac and Samsung smartphone market are the demonstration.
I wasted too much time with you.

Lol... an Apple fanboy. I’m writing from a Galaxy S10e and I have two PCs (9700K + 5700XT and 9600K + 2070 Super) while I’m planning to upgrade the latter with a Zen 3 as soon as it will be on sale. So much for an a Apple fanboy.
You clearly are just spreading BS and your comments about 4 millions Mac and Samsung smartphone market are the demonstration.
I wasted too much time with you.

Yea ok, it's clear to everyone else who has facts and a grasp on how things actually work. With your understanding of how markets work, do yourself a favor, don't start your own company.

Yea ok, it's clear to everyone else who has facts and a grasp on how things actually work. With your understanding of how markets work, do yourself a favor, don't start your own company.
Lol dude, once again you don’t know what are you saying. I’m working in a multinational organization with more than 110000 employees and I’m in the directive board since 2012 (before that date I was one of the IT responsible).
You just demonstrated how little you know and how fast you are in writing BS.
I think Apple has much competent people than Mr NO-one on a forum thinking about those strategies.

I would correct this with in Art sector e.g Music/Design/Marketing/Media... Apple are dominant, I don’t know how much, but given the fact that my last workplace had Macs only for the Music/Production dept, says all, even at my friends workplace, majority/all of creative (if not all, they couldn’t tell properly because they are not IT) has Macs/iPads/iPhones.
And this is not something that Adobe, or major software devs (composing soft devs) would would skip, they even ported (imho badly) the photoshop to iPads...
Apple are far not the biggest in laptop sales, but defo dominate in Art/Creative sector by far (Including iPads too).

Back