Ryzen 5 1600 OC help

Lounds

So I've managed to get 3.925 stable at 1.375v
I'm using a Corsair H80 as my cooler. I can't seem to get 3.95 stable it'll crash windows after 6 or so minutes of full load using prime 95 getting between 65-70c.
I'm using a Asus Prime B350-Plus motherboard and would like to know how far I can push it to get 4Ghz, obviously AMD only rates you to go no more than 1.375v on the core voltage.

If anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Pushing it further than you have won't get you enough improvement to warrant risking the stability and life of your computer. You have a powerful combination as it is that should get you amazing results.

Set the core clock to 3.4ghz, next adjust amd cool and quiet to overclock the cpu 3.9ghz.
So lets say you want to do battlefield 1, use sony vegas to create movies, use chrome while watching netflix and do email.
The cpu will clock itself up to that oc you set or close to it, when your done and doesn't need any action.

Your ryzen cpu will wind back down and stay cooled off, yes I know its wonderfully great to have a high oc at all times.
However your cpu grease will wear out quickly, done with the original phenom 1, Phenom 2, FX, athlon, core i3, core i5s.
Six months at best if not shorter and your cpu will get hot again and began to shut off when it hits the max allowed tempatures.
No extreme overclocks or a slightly good oc cpu will hold out for 11 months before needing a grease change.

Back