Samsung led smart tv help

Hi I could realy do with some good advice on a screen issue on my tv please.
I cannot seem to find this issue anywhere on the net,the tv is 2 year old so rather than bin it I thought I would see if some one on here could help.I have no problem with changing boards or components at all its just diagnoses is my down fall help would be realy appreciated. the dark patch across the centre is obviously my problem P8210008.JPG

Well I have found the problem,removed panel and I have 7 rows of led and the 4 central rows do not work any help on where to start

You have opened the smart tv? Do you have any idea of dealing with television? I mean how can you suppose to open a smart tv while you have no idea about? it may cause any further issues, I think you should wait for the right recommendation before opening it.
Have you bought it box pack? if yes how much warranty it has left?
As of repairing or diagnoses, I think you should not scrutiny issues yourself

Well I have found the problem,removed panel and I have 7 rows of led and the 4 central rows do not work any help on where to start
This is actually a pretty fun an easy project, if you replay I can help walk you through it. Diagnosing is cheap and easy. Could you provide a model number so I can help you further? It should be on the back of the TV near the inputs

Back