Searching for some best photoshop alternative

Hey guys just searching for some photoshop alternative which should be free and same function like ps. Can any one help me in this and let me know what I can use, I am internet marketer and need to optimized my site so not that much function or features I need.

Hey guys just searching for some photoshop alternative which should be free and same function like ps. Can any one help me in this and let me know what I can use, I am internet marketer and need to optimized my site so not that much function or features I need.
By chance did you try a google search ?

Hi, There is the Photoshoponline tools now, but if you want a free program to download and use on your photos while you are offline, then I would say to try;
www.Faststone.org and download the FastStone image viewer 4.8.
It is what I use to resize and crop photos, it will do 'rotates' in 1 degree steps too, and many editors will not do that. A good program that I have been using since about 2006.
Another good point about this one, is the photo is shown full screen, the menus are all hidden on the four sides of your screen, and only appear when the mouse pointer is pushed right to the edge of the screen. (Top, left, right and bottom edges.)

I'm confused as to why gimp hasn't been mentioned yet. That's pretty much exactly what it is.

PSP isn't so bad either. It's sorta like the retarded cousin of Photoshop.

Hi, I have tried and used all these programs, have 'Elements' & 'Gimp' installed right now,
But for editing and tweaking photo's for websites, I think Faststone image editor is the better choice.... it's not a graphics creator, that's where Gimp is better.
Still can't workout why it takes 2 minutes to load Gimp, "Looking for fonts" etc.
But it's whatever each user gets used to! Choice is a good thing.

Adobe had PSCS-2 on their website complete with a serial number that would activate the program. The only drawback is if you want to work in camera raw format, the import plugins won't work for later cameras. "Adobe Camera RAW 3.9" is the latest version that will work with PSCS-2. The newest Nikon DSLR it will work with is the D-80. You can of course, always work in J.peg or Tiff files.

I understand that everyone thinks they need or merit Photoshop itself, but truth to tell, Photoshop Elements will work just as well 90+% of the time.

Here's the article: https://www.techspot.com/news/51316...-suite-2-for-free-but-they-didnt-mean-to.html

And here's the download page: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

This is how Adobe FORCES upgrades to newer versions of PS. They simply stop offering Camera RAW plugins for newly released cameras. You can't import RAW files from you new camera, and bingo, you have to spring for a new version. And now, that would be a subscription.

Other than that, there really isn't a program that will fully replace even Photoshop Elements.

If PSCS-2 will meet your needs, wear it in good health.

Personally, I would buy a copy of either Adobe "Lightroom" or Photoshop Elements, both of which offer preparation for web routines for photos. I think using unlicensed software for commercial purposes is a bit past my ethical comfort zone, which would be the case with PSCS-2.

Back