Second display blinks screen briefly then stays off

I've been using this second display with my desktop computer for a couple of years now and I've had no issues with it. One day the second screen blinked on for a split second and then off again. The monitor isn't saying there's no signal, it's just not displaying anything. I have plugged and unplugged the VGA cable to my PC and sometimes the screen comes back on but more often it doesn't. I've unplugged and plugged in the monitor and it does the same as well as restarting my PC. I've tested this monitor with another laptop and it works flawlessly so I'm pretty sure its my PC. I've tried uninstalling the drivers for the monitors and reinstalling them with no success. Nothing I've found online matches my description and no solutions have worked. Its an LG Flatron monitor running off an ASUS PC with a 32" TV as my main display. My computer has had no problem running the monitors in the past so I don't know whats changed. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Back