Should I get a Toshiba Qosmio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayness

Hi i am thinking of getting a awsome laptop for gaming i dont want the best but i want a good one
this toshiba qosimo x505 18 inch seems really good to me here are the specs

I7 1.6ghz boost to 2.8ghz Quad processor
windows 7 (64 bit)
NVIDIA® GeForce® 360M
4GB DDR3 1066MHz memory
500GB HDD (7200rpm)
Blu-ray Disc™ ROM and DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash

just wondering if this would be good for gaming and media
thanks

Good machine, if well taken care of. It is not the best choice for gaming, but usually good enough. This machine is not ruggedized to handle the heat and workload of gaming over time.

I just got mine about two months ago - but not using it for gaming - love the screen size love the keyboard - too cool especially at night!!

The only down side with the machine is the start up time - so far and have had recent issues with getting firefox to work on it - otherwise this machine is brilliant - doesn't take long to load programs at all once up and running,,,,,,

I don't regret buying this machine at all.........

I am running on the Windows 7 business OS that is the only difference.

Otherwise overall I rate this machine as 9 out of 10 for the money I had spent on it - as I didn''t want to upgrade for at least two years.....

Enjoy it if you purchase.

Toshiba recommendation

Hi i am thinking of getting a awsome laptop for gaming i dont want the best but i want a good one
this toshiba qosimo x505 18 inch seems really good to me here are the specs

I7 1.6ghz boost to 2.8ghz Quad processor
windows 7 (64 bit)
NVIDIA® GeForce® 360M
4GB DDR3 1066MHz memory
500GB HDD (7200rpm)
Blu-ray Disc™ ROM and DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash

just wondering if this would be good for gaming and media
thanks

Hi there,

With the large screen, video card, and good sized RAM, the Toshiba is a great gaming laptop! It is also very fast with excellent sound quality (Harman/Kardon® stereo speakers). Let me know how you like it.

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back