Something with the vid card i think

Ok .. so I played final fantasy 14 arr beta test a couple weeks ago, and during the testing had some probs with the game .. now I have kinda like a bar going across the screen that kinda displaces the graphics, that is very noticable when I play a game, or am scroll thro a webpage .. but only when there is movement on the screen .. idk if its my video card, but I am thinking so, b/c I have 2 monitors and does it on both, so I know its not the monitor or the cables .. is there a way to find out if the video card is haveing probs .. by the way its a Nvidia gtx 660ti with the 320.49 drivers, when it started I was useing the 314.22 drivers .. I have no idea what could be causing the something like that .. ty in advance

nVidia drivers have been flaky lately. Download the latest 320.49 driver from here and clean install it by doing the following:
1) Download the driver.
2) Run the installer.
3) Chose the option to do a "Custom Install".
4) Check the box that says, "Clean Install".

Tell me if that fixes the issue.

I did the clean install .. and still have the same prob ..it would prolly help if I could explain better what its doing, or show it, but I cant get a good screen shot of it b/c it happens so quick .. but when the game I was play come back up it should be easier to do .. but thats another 2 weeks away :( .. but thanks for the suggestion and if you have any other ideas .. I would love to hear them and try it

Yes the last to upgrades of the Nvidia drivers have been flaky to say the least. End up going back to 314.07. In order for the problems to stop. Mouse freezing, Artifacts in games when their was none before. Adjusting setting did not help. Reverting back to the older drivers, Stop the problem

Yes the last to upgrades of the Nvidia drivers have been flaky to say the least. End up going back to 314.07. In order for the problems to stop. Mouse freezing, Artifacts in games when their was none before. Adjusting setting did not help. Reverting back to the older drivers, Stop the problem

People are saying that the new drivers have had tons of issues in all sorts of games.

I'll try reverting to 314.07 and see if that helps .. but it started when I was useing the 314.22 drivers, so I got the newer ones (320.49) to see if that would help, but it didnt .. I didnt know that the new drivers were giveing people probs tho .. I'll try to get a screenshot of the prob soon .. thank you

Ok .. I am useing the 314.07 drivers, still doing it .. tryed to take a screenshot (prt sc / paste to paint) it doesnt show in the screen shot of what I am talking about, looks perfectly fine (it actally still does it when I move the pic around in paint) .. phone cant take a good pic of it b/c it only happens when I am scrolling, so when I take a pic, it just blurs the photo, vid is no good either .. its not the monitor b/c I am useing 2 monitors and it does it on both of them .. I am completly lost and have no idea .. not the drivers, not the monitor, not the vid card setteings

Just a thought, When you did this test on the beta program .Was their any software installed at the time?

Back