SupremeFX registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
About couple of weeks ago i bought an ASUS motherboard to replace my faulty and out of warranty MSI p7n-Platinum board. This is after a long consideration. Actually my first choice is the cheaper Gigabyte one (EP45-DQ6) but its out of stock so i went with ASUS (MAXIMUS II FORMULA). Due to scheduling (attended a wedding which is held in so far from my home and other personal stuff), I didnt install the board until recently. Fast forward to yesterday, after installing xp, and all the bloatwares asus provided on their dvd, i have problem activating the soundcard, supremefx x-fi mb. After keying in the serial numbers, the creative software than proceed to open my web browser, judging from the address its a security site (https). But it doesnt show anything but errors like the following :
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error in loading XML (line 138)
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
Object required: '[object]'
/WebTierUser/userinterface.asp, line 247
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the server was busy or something. But its been like 4 days now. I dont know how to activate the damn thing. I also try to paste the address to IE but to no avail. Is there anything that can bypass this activation thing? I dont mind hacks. Harmless hacks that is. Could somebody tell me whats going on and what does the error means? The card's working fine, though. The thing that bothers me is the clock is ticking for that trial period and i have a serial number which i cannot used because of such trivial thing.

Im sorry, i shouldve mentioned that my default browser is Firefox, because i put my profile on another partition so i dont accidently delete/format it. And in case i dualboot i can share it between OS'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back