TechSpot Best of Computex 2017

Julio Franco

Staff member
Were any of your chosen products outside the top 5% of the market?

There were some interesting real world products at Computex too, there seemed to be some movement on breaking away from the conventional layout to something smaller such as the Micro STX systems and Silverstone's PIO demonstrations and FlexATX PSUs.

I don't know, did you see the picks? You realize this is personal preference right? That said you're well within your right to complain about free content, seems like the thing to do around here these days. Anyway I went after the stuff that interests me the most. Just wish there was more GPU related stuff at Computex, or more Threadripper details.

How the hell do AMD & Intel expect to sell any of their outrageously priced CPU's when they don't incorporate any kind of RGB lighting. Haven't they woken up to the fact that ALL new tech must include that nonsense these days, otherwise...

That said you're well within your right to complain about free content, seems like the thing to do around here these days.

Cause throwing shade at your readers is how you gain more of them, right?

First, it's a legitimate question that as a reporter you should look into and provide a real response based on available data (if no prices available, then say so or interpolate based on past-data). Second, he wasn't complaining; they asked a question about the report - then mentioned some products they liked. I don't see any complaint in there.

There were some interesting real world products at Computex too, there seemed to be some movement on breaking away from the conventional layout to something smaller such as the Micro STX systems and Silverstone's PIO demonstrations and FlexATX PSUs.

Because MicroATX and FlexATX PSU's don't look cool man, no LED's or water cooling. PC Cases are meant to be big and beautiful!

Cause throwing shade at your readers is how you gain more of them, right?

First, it's a legitimate question that as a reporter you should look into and provide a real response based on available data (if no prices available, then say so or interpolate based on past-data). Second, he wasn't complaining; they asked a question about the report - then mentioned some products they liked. I don't see any complaint in there.

At least he didn't delete your post for no reason, like he did mine. I guess Franco was really having a bad day..or maybe he just can't handle even a mild critique of his work. I'm guessing its that second one.

@psycros I deleted your post and messaged you directly telling you how to browse the article since you said you could see no more content. The inquiry was not about the article's content, so I deemed that resolved/not relevant as a comment.

@psycros I deleted your post and messaged you directly telling you how to browse the article since you said you could see no more content. The inquiry was not about the article's content, so I deemed that resolved/not relevant as a comment.

The only message I received - well, not a message but just a notification - said my comment had been deleted. I'm just going to chalk all the whole thing up to site hiccups. TS is one of the most contrary sites that I frequent, actually. Thanks for at least trying to address my problem.

That's what I did... but I won't rely on those soft deletes/DM notifications anymore I guess. I take you were able to browse the article? Contrary, how?

Back