TechSpot survey won't leave me alone

matrix86

So i've already taken the Techspot survey that pops up after logging in, yet every time I log on, there it is right in my face. At first I thought "meh, whatever" but now it's really starting to get annoying. Leave me alone Mr. Survey, please, sir :(

Anybody else have this issue? Or am I just special as usual :D

I'm very sorry to hear you are having this annoying issue, it's definitely not by design I can assure you that.

Can you please tell me what browser and platform you are using? Also, do you have cookies enabled? Any other relevant browser settings you could have changed from the default values?

Thank you!

I'm using Firefox with cookies enabled. So far, I haven't seen it today. I did clear out my cache, cookies, and history yesterday because of a website change a friend of mine did (though that didn't help, it must just not work with the new firefox).

Other than adding a few add-ons, I haven't really done anything to firefox especially in the "about:config"(I think I must be sick, lol).
I'll come back if it pops up today.

Ok, thanks matrix86. Hopefully that was a temporary bug that not everybody was facing. If it comes back I'd appreciate if you can take a screenshot, so we can investigate further and make sure it's gone for you and everybody else.

Back