There are strange processes in the task manager

Hi every one this is my first thread and I'm having a problem with my laptop so plz help me

there is a strange processes in the task manger called diduytt.exe there is more than one but with the same name I can end all the processes except the last one I cant end it
but after a while these processes start coming up again and my laptop start to heat up and I located
the place of the processes every time I delete it it dose come back again

Get Process Explorer (free) and trace where the process is linked too? Also did you installed anything prior to seeing this process being loaded?

You may want to jump over to the Virus and Anti Malware sub forum here and see if maybe this will help you out.

Ok I ended the processes on the task manger but now my anti virus keeps telling me that its still there and it did do that more than 200 times I'm not saying random numbers I'm pretty sure that it did tell more more than 200 that its there sorry for my bad English I hope you understand

I agree with Cobalt006. Definitely go to our malware forum for removal help. it's very likely a self-replicating virus. (They tend to generate those random names when they replicate to create a new process.) You will need assistance to successfully kill and remove it.

Back