Toshiba Satellite Laptop Won't Turn On with Ram Chips Installed

I Have a toshiba satellite c55 laptop and it wont turn on properly. Ive done tons of trouble shooting and still can't get it to work. I turned it off and took out the battery, disconnected the ac cord, held down the power on/off button for 2 min - replaced all and it still did not work, so I took out the battery, removed ac cord, and took out the cmos battery, and ram chips, and then plugged in the ac cord, it will power on and stay on, but nothing on the screen still, if I put the ram chips back in -- ithe power button goes back to just blinking and it will not stay on.

I also removed hard drive and nothing on screen - I hooked hard drive up to another computer and I could read it fine - no errors. If anyone could please help, please let me know. I Really really need this laptop to work BAD .....and fast. Thanks!

No nothing comes on the screen no matter what and the only way I can keep it actually powered on is to have the ram chips out.. It is a TOshiba Satellite C55 C5241 - I can't find the cmos jumpers to try to reset ? That is the only other thing I can think of that can be wrong.

qSfcO

90RUEe9.jpg

Last edited:
Back