Inactive Tsk manager/anti-virus programs blocked, Smart engine virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surferdude34

3 days ago my cpu was attacked by "smart engine" a rogue security system. I believe it was downloaded via a video codec. Not only do i get pop ups concerning security ,but task manager doesn't come up (no error message), my internet was also temporarily down (now seems to work). Same problems in safe mode. System restore was turned off so won't be able to do that. How can I access my task manager again and delete this virus? Thanks in advance for the help. I need this laptop for University!

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Logs (DDS error)

GMER log:

GMER 1.0.15.15507 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-11-06 02:00:13
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: f0y6rgw4.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\uwtdypog.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwOpenProcess [0xAA0A9670]
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwTerminateProcess [0xAA0A9720]
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwTerminateThread [0xAA0A97C0]
SSDT \??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Loader Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. ) ZwWriteVirtualMemory [0xAA0A9860]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

? mftyndgi.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe[3280] kernel32.dll!CreateThread + 1A 7C8106F1 4 Bytes CALL 0044B8D9 C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe (PC Tools Tray Application/PC Tools)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs AVGIDSFilter.sys (IDS Application Activity Monitor Filter Driver./AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip mfetdik.sys (Anti-Virus Mini-Firewall Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 Wdf01000.sys (WDF Dynamic/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass1 Wdf01000.sys (WDF Dynamic/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp mfetdik.sys (Anti-Virus Mini-Firewall Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp mfetdik.sys (Anti-Virus Mini-Firewall Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp mfetdik.sys (Anti-Virus Mini-Firewall Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

---- Threads - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Thread System [4:652] AA2CB416

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

DDS error: (75% through the scan I got the BSOD and my cpu automatically rebooted) Here is the windows error log:
C:\DOCUME~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERed54.dir00\Mini110610-1.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERed54.dir00\sysdata.xml
Hope you can help! I attached the Malewarebytes log.

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-11-05 (23-59-37).txt
    131.1 KB · Views: 3
You have malware that has used IFEO> "Image File Execution Options". It is preventing the executable from running the processes they are suppose to. This is typical of the Sality Virus family.

But let's get a bit more information before I commit to that. I'd like you to run this online AV scan:

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus scan HEREhttp://www.eset.eu/online-scanner
  1. Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  2. Click Start
  3. When asked, allow the Active X control to install
  4. Disable your current Antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notification Tray icon near the clock.
  5. Click Start
  6. Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked, and the option "Scan unwanted applications" is checked
  7. Click Scan
  8. Wait for the scan to finish
  9. Re-enable your Antivirus software.
  10. A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please paste this in your post.

As for these files:
C:\DOCUME~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERed54.dir00\Mini110610-1.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERed54.dir00\sysdata.xml
When a serious error occurs, by default the system writes out a miniature memory dump along with an XML description of the system status (which notes the program at fault and other pertinent system data) that can be uploaded to Microsoft.

When I see the Eset log, I can better direct you and give you more information. There are currently 2 other malware infections that go after the executable.

my Eset log

Eset log:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0599ce\2556.mof Win32/RogueAV.A trojan
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\Win-32.Trojan.Crypt-Removal-Tool.exe a variant of Win32/SecurityStronghold application
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts Win32/Qhost trojan

Note: AVG resident shield keeps detecting 2 viruses, Trojan horse Crypt.VUB (in System Volume information). One as the process svchost.exe and the other as smss.exe . About a month ago i downloaded the "crypt removal tool" seen in the log above. I thought my problems with the crypt trojan were solved then! Hopefully the crypt doesnt complicate the cleaning process :/. On a positive note, my task manager now works and AVG. Smart Engine program still seems to be there though.

Trojan horse Crypt.VUB (in System Volume information
Note please: System Volume is the system restore points. If the malware is only there, it is not active in the system. It is a system file and AVG can't delete it. The only possible problem would be if you did a system restore and happened to choose that restore point. When the cleaning is finished, I have you set a new, clean restore point and drop the old one. We don't do that at the beginning because sometimes we have to use a restore point to get back into a system- infected or not.
==============================
When you run a scan that produces a log, please include the log as is- don't try to remove the entries. It gives me dates and times and other information in addition to malware entries.
==============================
Please download OTMovit by Old Timer and save to your desktop.
  • Double-click OTMoveIt3.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit3.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
    Code:
    :Processes	
    :Files
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0599ce\2556.mof 
    C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\Win-32.Trojan.Crypt-Removal-Tool.exe 
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts 
    :Commands
    [purity]
    [emptytemp]
    [start explorer]
    [Reboot]
  • Return to OTMoveIt3, right click in the "Paste Instructions for Items to be Moved" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt3
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
=========================================
Please uninstall the program you got for the Crypt malware.
The Win-32.Trojan.Crypt-Removal-Tool.exe is on a site that is very low rated by WOT.> Security Stronghold, as are the other sites with downloads of this program. I can't even find a site where I can get a reliable rating and my suspicion is that it is likely a rogue program.
========================================
Try the DDS scan again please.
=======================================
Follow with download of ComboFix from Here and save to your Desktop.

• [1]. Do NOT rename Combofix unless instructed.
    [2].Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    [3].Close any open browsers.
    [4]. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts to run.
  • NOTE: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If it does not, restart your computer to restore your connection.
    [5]. If Combofix asks you to install Recovery Console, please allow it.
    [6]. If Combofix asks you to update the program, always allow.
  • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    [7]. A report will be generated after the scan. Please paste the C:\ComboFix.txt in next reply.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Note: Make sure you re-enable your security programs, when you're done with Combofix..

Movit/DDS log (ComboFix error)

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: Administrator
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: All Users

User: Brandon von Unruh
->Temp folder emptied: 2460006 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 12354274 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 558 bytes

User: Default User

User: LocalService
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: NetworkService

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 14.00 mb

OTM by OldTimer - Version 3.1.17.2 log created on 11082010_131321

Files moved on Reboot...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

note: I deleted (crypt removal program) folder in c:\program files but couldn't find it in the add/remove programs.
Hopefuly its deleted.
DDS scan worked fine i attached the logs...
I tried combofix scan but it states: "Combofix cannot run when AVG is installed, this is due to avg's targeting of
ComboFix's files/processes. It would be dangerous to continue. Please uninstal avg or use another tool."
I tried disabling avg scanners but still no luck. If I need to unistall AVG, do you suggest a better freeware antivirus?
AVG as seemed to always work prtty good.

Please repost these logs pasted into the next reply. OK to use multiple posts if needed. Attached logs are not accepted unless specifically requested.

To disable the AVG Resident Shield
  • Open AVG User Interface.
  • Double-click on the Resident Shield.
  • Un-tick the option Resident Shield active.
  • Save the changes.

Please do not forget to activate the Resident Shield again once you performed the tasks requiring its
deactivation.
Source: http://free.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-2429

same error message

The error message for combofix continues to occur even with avg resident shield disabled. It suggests i uninstall AVG. I tried to Uninstall AVG but there is a error with the uninstall program. log:
Local machine: installation failed
Installation:
Error: Action failed for registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: creating registry key....
Access is denied.
(so i can't unistall AVG, how do i fix that?)

Combofix should work after i uninstall AVG.

also here are the logs i previously attached.
DDS log:

DDS (Ver_10-11-08.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Brandon von Unruh at 13:30:33.87 on Mon 11/08/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1015.417 [GMT 1:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\program files\idt\wdm\STacSV.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgfws9.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe
C:\Program Files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\AESTFltr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\WIDCOMM\BLUETO~1\BTSTAC~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqToaster.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\dds (2).scr
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpCaslNotification.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/intl/en/
uSearch Page = hxxp://search.live.com
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
mStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
mSearchAssistant = hxxp://search.live.com/sphome.aspx
uURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mWinlogon: Taskman=c:\documents and settings\brandon von unruh\ctfmon.exe
BHO: PC Tools Browser Guard BHO: {2a0f3d1b-0909-4ff4-b272-609cce6054e7} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer: {ae805869-2e5c-4ed4-8f7b-f1f7851a4497} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
TB: {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - No File
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
TB: PC Tools Browser Guard: {472734ea-242a-422b-adf8-83d1e48cc825} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [Skype] "c:\program files\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\brandon von unruh\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
mRun: [QlbCtrl.exe] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [SysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\IDT\WDM\sttray.exe
mRun: [AESTFltr] %SystemRoot%\system32\AESTFltr.exe /NoDlg
mRun: [PDF Complete] c:\program files\pdf complete\pdfsty.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [WirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\HPWAMain.exe
mRun: [zCpqset] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\default settings\cpqset.exe
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [IMEKRMIG6.1] c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [jokubou] c:\windows\system32\hepuku.exe
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
mRun: [ISTray] "c:\program files\spyware doctor\pctsTray.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\blueto~1.lnk - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\BTTray.exe
uPolicies-explorer: DisallowRun = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send To Bluetooth - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
Trusted Zone: //about.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Exclude.htm/
Trusted Zone: //FWEvent.htm/
Trusted Zone: //LanguageSelection.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Message.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyAgttryCmd.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyAgttryNag.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyNotification.htm/
Trusted Zone: //NOCLessUpdate.htm/
Trusted Zone: //quarantine.htm/
Trusted Zone: //ScanNow.htm/
Trusted Zone: //strings.vbs/
Trusted Zone: //Template.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Update.htm/
Trusted Zone: //VirFound.htm/
Trusted Zone: mcafee.com\*
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\betavscan
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\vs
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\www
Handler: avgsecuritytoolbar - {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
SSODL: PostBootReminder - - - No File
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
IFEO: image file execution options - svchost.exe

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 AVGIDSErHrxpx;AVG9IDSErHr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AVGIDSxx.sys [2010-5-21 25168]
R0 AvgRkx86;avgrkx86.sys;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgrkx86.sys [2010-5-21 52872]
R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [2010-11-2 217032]
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-5-21 216400]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-5-21 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-5-21 243024]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-8-18 214024]
R2 avg9wd;AVG WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-7-19 308136]
R2 avgfws9;AVG Firewall;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgfws9.exe [2010-7-19 2331544]
R2 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\BDTUpdateService.exe [2010-11-2 112592]
R2 pdfcDispatcher;PDF Document Manager;c:\program files\pdf complete\pdfsvc.exe [2009-8-18 635416]
R3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [2009-8-18 113664]
R3 Avgfwdx;Avgfwdx;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [2010-5-21 30104]
R3 AVGIDSDriverxpx;AVG9IDSDriver;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSDriver.sys [2010-5-21 122448]
R3 AVGIDSFilterxpx;AVG9IDSFilter;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSFilter.sys [2010-5-21 30288]
R3 AVGIDSShimxpx;AVG9IDSShim;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSShim.sys [2010-5-21 26192]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [2009-8-18 228408]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [2009-3-31 39424]
S2 0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0036851274465276);c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]
S2 AVGIDSAgent;AVG9IDSAgent;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe [2010-7-19 5897808]
S2 eiu9aue5;BsHelpCS;c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe --> c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe [?]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-6-11 136176]
S2 nluvhqe;\??\c:\;\??\c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys [?]
S2 USBPropagator;USBPropagator;c:\temp\iexplorer.exe --> c:\temp\iexplorer.exe [?]
S3 AVG Security Toolbar Service;AVG Security Toolbar Service;c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe [2010-10-26 517448]
S3 Avgfwfd;AVG network filter service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [2010-5-21 30104]
S3 cpuz132;cpuz132;\??\c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys [?]
S3 MfeAVFK;McAfee Inc. MfeAVFK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-8-18 79816]
S3 MfeBOPK;McAfee Inc. MfeBOPK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-8-18 35272]
S3 MfeRKDK;McAfee Inc. MfeRKDK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-8-18 34248]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-11-08 12:13:21 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTM
2010-11-05 11:04:12 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\brando~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-11-03 14:16:49 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-11-03 14:16:48 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-11-03 14:16:48 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-11-03 14:16:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-11-03 13:32:37 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\applic~1\Threat Expert
2010-11-02 20:10:41 767952 ----a-w- c:\windows\BDTSupport.dll
2010-11-02 20:10:41 149456 ----a-w- c:\windows\SGDetectionTool.dll
2010-11-02 20:10:40 165840 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDRes.dll
2010-11-02 20:10:40 1652688 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDCore.dll
2010-11-02 20:05:52 233136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys
2010-11-02 20:05:44 88040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys
2010-11-02 20:05:44 217032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys
2010-11-02 20:05:35 70408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys
2010-11-02 20:05:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor
2010-11-02 20:05:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\PC Tools
2010-11-02 20:05:25 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\brando~1\applic~1\PC Tools
2010-11-02 20:05:25 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\PC Tools
2010-11-02 19:01:59 -------- d-sh--w- c:\docume~1\brando~1\applic~1\Smart Engine
2010-11-02 19:01:56 -------- d-sh--w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\SMIMQQFNE
2010-11-02 19:01:35 -------- d-sh--w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\0599ce
2010-10-27 10:38:01 -------- d-s---w- c:\documents and settings\brandon von unruh\UserData
2010-10-14 09:16:05 954368 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40.dll
2010-10-14 09:16:05 953856 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40u.dll
2010-10-14 09:16:04 974848 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc42.dll
2010-10-14 09:15:41 617472 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comctl32.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-09-18 10:23:26 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42u.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 954368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 953856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
2010-09-09 14:16:31 667136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-09-09 14:16:30 61952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2010-09-09 14:16:29 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-09-08 16:49:49 369664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2010-09-01 11:51:14 285824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-08-31 13:42:52 1852800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-08-27 08:02:29 119808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\t2embed.dll
2010-08-27 05:57:43 99840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\srvsvc.dll
2010-08-26 12:52:45 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2010-08-23 16:12:04 617472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
2010-08-17 13:17:06 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
2010-08-16 08:45:00 590848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll

=================== ROOTKIT ====================

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal/TDL4 detector 0.4.2 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Windows 5.1.2600

CreateFile("\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0"): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
device: opened successfully
user: error reading MBR
kernel: MBR read successfully
_asm { XOR AX, AX; MOV DS, AX; MOV ES, AX; MOV SS, AX; MOV SP, 0x7c00; MOV SI, 0x7c00; MOV DI, 0x600; MOV CX, 0x80; NOP ; NOP ; CLD ; REP MOVSD ; JMP FAR 0x0:0x61f; }
user != kernel MBR !!!

Registry trace:
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe hal.dll

============= FINISH: 13:31:32.57 =============

Should i put up the attach log also? in the log is says don't post unless specifically required. Maybe it has personal information? idk and thanks for your help so far! i really need my cpu clean!

• Download the file TDSSKiller.zip and extract it (use archiver, for example, WInZip) into a folder on the infected (or potentially infected) PC.
  • Double click TDSSKiller.exe to start the scan
  • Wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
    [o] The utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
    [o]The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
    [o]The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default).
  • Select the action Quarantine to quarantine detected objects.
  • The default quarantine folder is in the system disk root folder, e.g.:C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\23.07.2010_15.31.43
  • After clicking Next, the utility applies selected actions and outputs the result.

It is necessary to reboot the PC after the disinfection is over.

The top part of the OTMoveIt log is missing.

top of otmovit and TDSSkiller log

All processes killed
========== PROCESSES ==========
========== FILES ==========
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0599ce\2556.mof moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\Win-32.Trojan.Crypt-Removal-Tool.exe moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

and TDSSkiller log:

2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.8.0 Nov 17 2010 07:23:12
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 SystemInfo:
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Product type: Workstation
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 ComputerName: SPICOLI
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 UserName: Brandon von Unruh
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Number of processors: 2
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Page size: 0x1000
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0218 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:42:55.0765 Initialize success
2010/11/18 15:42:58.0906 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:42:58.0906 Scan started
2010/11/18 15:42:58.0906 Mode: Manual;
2010/11/18 15:42:58.0906 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0218 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0343 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPIEC.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0484 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0562 AESTAud (822d53766d57c90c437536232ece9023) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0687 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:01.0968 AliIde (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0125 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0421 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0484 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0593 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0703 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0875 Avgfwdx (fa6336f05695e39995884d0c959c9608) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:02.0937 Avgfwfd (fa6336f05695e39995884d0c959c9608) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0125 AVGIDSDriverxpx (97670687f6c8f35e7b611f2ce1f94472) C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSDriver.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0187 AVGIDSErHrxpx (277fc6b0f0be23bae7e63f184034b2fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\AVGIDSxx.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0265 AVGIDSFilterxpx (dba65f23b686bdf043bbb54e55c72887) C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSFilter.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0312 AVGIDSShimxpx (a552461aab7a36c2465ff19e59af08bf) C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0421 AvgLdx86 (b8c187439d27aba430dd69fdcf1fa657) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0484 AvgMfx86 (53b3f979930a786a614d29cafe99f645) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0562 AvgRkx86 (5bbcd8646074a3af4ee9b321d12c2b64) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\avgrkx86.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0640 AvgTdiX (22e3b793c3e61720f03d3a22351af410) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0781 BCM43XX (69dd2805f42f2de52a5fcbcfa9d8848f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:03.0953 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0109 btaudio (2c04f295f7f40eb46f7accd3f6cdef4a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0218 BTDriver (2f9f111d31aa3fbbe5781d829a4524e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btport.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0328 BTKRNL (1070e2927ad8b1382d97f2362cb43543) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btkrnl.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0734 BTWDNDIS (485020a1e1fc5c51a800ca69c618d881) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwdndis.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0859 BTWUSB (6b622612fe21b59faee2ca4385959778) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\btwusb.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:04.0937 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0015 CCDECODE (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0187 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0281 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0359 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0546 CmBatt (0f6c187d38d98f8df904589a5f94d411) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:05.0687 Compbatt (6e4c9f21f0fae8940661144f41b13203) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0109 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0234 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0375 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0437 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0531 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0671 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0843 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:06.0906 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0000 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0093 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0171 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0265 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0328 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0421 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0515 HDAudBus (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0718 HpqKbFiltr (35956140e686d53bf676cf0c778880fc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HpqKbFiltr.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:07.0843 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0078 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0421 ialm (48846b31be5a4fa662ccfde7a1ba86b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0703 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0859 IntelIde (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0921 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:08.0984 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0062 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0140 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0203 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0281 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0375 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0515 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0609 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0703 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0765 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:09.0828 L1c (140f9b777fa84e2f5eeea5cadc112e53) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\l1c51x86.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0046 MfeAVFK (64b96de8c492bd435372d9130a535f1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MfeAVFK.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0093 MfeBOPK (078e87a89d36cc3516f19d5fb518bddc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MfeBOPK.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0187 mfehidk (168c565101fd5b9db694efdec91fafa9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0250 MfeRKDK (e0842f67dc9bc4d21d1e319610ebe9e5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MfeRKDK.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0312 mfetdik (43a7acbbd70ecd62f0b63486c72089a3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfetdik.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0406 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0484 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0562 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0671 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0781 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:10.0906 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0031 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0156 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0234 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0296 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0375 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0437 MSTEE (e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0515 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0562 NABTSFEC (5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0765 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0859 NdisIP (7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:11.0937 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0000 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0125 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0187 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0281 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0343 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0515 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0828 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:12.0906 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0015 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0093 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0156 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0234 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0328 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0390 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0468 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0546 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0687 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0750 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:13.0828 PCTCore (d9f8e37834eff27442e384d495ee5232) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0296 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0375 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0437 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0750 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0843 Rasirda (0207d26ddf796a193ccd9f83047bb5fc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasirda.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:14.0921 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0000 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0031 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0109 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0203 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0312 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0437 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0687 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0812 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:15.0906 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0046 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0203 SLIP (866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0265 SMCIRDA (707647a1aa0edb6cbef61b0c75c28ed3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\smcirda.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0406 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0515 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0625 Srv (0f6aefad3641a657e18081f52d0c15af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0796 STHDA (dc3489f1ef71ad75b34740d0e6979187) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0906 streamip (77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:16.0968 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0062 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0406 SynTP (32e37efc1fcab0f31513666e0c9e31bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0546 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0656 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0750 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0875 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:17.0953 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0125 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0281 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0406 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0468 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0546 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0640 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0718 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0796 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0843 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/11/18 15:43:18.0953 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0015 usbvideo (63bbfca7f390f4c49ed4b96bfb1633e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0109 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0171 ViaIde (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0218 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0390 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0515 Wdf01000 (bbcfeab7e871cddac2d397ee7fa91fdc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0656 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:19.0875 WmiAcpi (c42584fd66ce9e17403aebca199f7bdb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0031 WSTCODEC (c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0109 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0171 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0421 \HardDisk0 - detected Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Wistler.a (0)
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0437 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0437 Scan finished
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0437 ================================================================================
2010/11/18 15:43:20.0500 Detected object count: 1
2010/11/18 15:43:44.0171 \HardDisk0 - will be cured after reboot
2010/11/18 15:43:44.0171 Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Wistler.a(\HardDisk0) - User select action: Cure
2010/11/18 15:43:50.0718 Deinitialize success

Sorry- didn't get notice.

Download bootkitremover.rar and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract the remover.exe file from the RAR using a program capable of extracing RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can use 7-Zip
  • Double-click on the remover.exe file to run the program.
  • Paste the output in your next reply.

remover log

Bootkit Remover
(c) 2009 eSage Lab
www.esagelab.com

Program version: 1.2.0.0
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

System volume is \\.\C:
\\.\C: -> \\.\PhysicalDrive0 at offset 0x00000000`00100000
Boot sector MD5 is: 0ec6b2481fc707d1e901dc2a875f2826

Size Device Name MBR Status
--------------------------------------------
149 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive0 OK (DOS/Win32 Boot code found)

Done;
Press any key to quit...
.\debug.cpp(238) : Debug log started at 21.11.2010 - 13:56:04
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(527) : Bootkit Remover
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(528) : (c) 2009 eSage Lab
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(529) : www.esagelab.com
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(533) : Program version: 1.2.0.0
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(540) : OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
.\debug.cpp(248) : **********************************************
.\debug.cpp(249) : *** [ LOADED MODULES INFORMATION ] ***********
.\debug.cpp(250) : **********************************************
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0x804d7000 0x0020d000 "\WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0x806e4000 0x00020d00 "\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b48000 0x00002000 "\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a58000 0x00003000 "\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7527000 0x00020000 "fltmgr.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf74f9000 0x0002e000 "ACPI.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b4a000 0x00002000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf74e8000 0x00011000 "pci.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7648000 0x0000a000 "isapnp.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7658000 0x00010000 "ohci1394.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7668000 0x0000e000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394BUS.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a5c000 0x00003000 "compbatt.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a60000 0x00004000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7c10000 0x00001000 "pciide.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf78c8000 0x00007000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b4c000 0x00002000 "intelide.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b4e000 0x00002000 "viaide.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b50000 0x00002000 "aliide.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf74ca000 0x0001e000 "pcmcia.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7678000 0x0000b000 "MountMgr.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf74ab000 0x0001f000 "ftdisk.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a64000 0x00003000 "ACPIEC.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7c11000 0x00001000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OPRGHDLR.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf78d0000 0x00005000 "PartMgr.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7688000 0x0000d000 "VolSnap.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7493000 0x00018000 "atapi.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7698000 0x00009000 "disk.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf76a8000 0x0000d000 "\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf745b000 0x00038000 "PCTCore.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7444000 0x00017000 "KSecDD.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf73b7000 0x0008d000 "Ntfs.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf738a000 0x0002d000 "NDIS.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7370000 0x0001a000 "Mup.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf76b8000 0x0000c000 "avgrkx86.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf76c8000 0x00009000 "AVGIDSxx.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7708000 0x00009000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf6864000 0x00596000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf6850000 0x00014000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf6828000 0x00028000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf667d000 0x001ab000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7718000 0x0000e000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\l1c51x86.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79a8000 0x00006000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf6659000 0x00024000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79b0000 0x00008000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7728000 0x0000d000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79b8000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HpqKbFiltr.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7738000 0x0000d000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WDFLDR.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf65dd000 0x0007c000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79c0000 0x00006000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf65ab000 0x00032000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b68000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79c8000 0x00006000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b20000 0x00004000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b24000 0x00003000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf64ba000 0x000f1000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btkrnl.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79d0000 0x00007000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7c91000 0x00001000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7748000 0x0000d000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b2c000 0x00003000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf64a3000 0x00017000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7758000 0x0000b000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7768000 0x0000c000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79d8000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf6492000 0x00011000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7778000 0x00009000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79e0000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79e8000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7788000 0x0000a000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b6a000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf637d000 0x00023000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf631f000 0x0005e000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b3c000 0x00004000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf79f0000 0x00008000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btport.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7798000 0x0000a000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf77b8000 0x0000f000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa654000 0x0016c000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sthda.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa630000 0x00024000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\portcls.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf77c8000 0x0000f000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmk.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa614000 0x0001c000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b72000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7cb5000 0x00001000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b74000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a10000 0x00006000 "\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b76000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7b78000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a18000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a20000 0x00008000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7af0000 0x00003000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa579000 0x00013000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa520000 0x00059000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf77f8000 0x0000c000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfetdik.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa4fa000 0x00026000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa4c0000 0x0003a000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7808000 0x0000a000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a28000 0x00008000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa47a000 0x0001e000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa452000 0x00028000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa430000 0x00022000 "\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7818000 0x00009000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa405000 0x0002b000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa395000 0x00070000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa362000 0x00033000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7858000 0x0000b000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa344000 0x0001e000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btwdndis.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa2c3000 0x00081000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7a30000 0x00006000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa28f000 0x00034000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf78a8000 0x00009000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa1af000 0x00018000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7be4000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf800000 0x001c5000 "\SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa283000 0x00003000 "\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7948000 0x00005000 "\SystemRoot\System32\watchdog.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf000000 0x00012000 "\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxg.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7d14000 0x00001000 "\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf024000 0x0002b000 "\SystemRoot\System32\igxpgd32.dll"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf012000 0x00012000 "\SystemRoot\System32\igxprd32.dll"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf04f000 0x00198000 "\SystemRoot\System32\igxpdv32.DLL"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbf1e7000 0x00293000 "\SystemRoot\System32\igxpdx32.DLL"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xbffa0000 0x00046000 "\SystemRoot\System32\ATMFD.DLL"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa153000 0x00004000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xaa0bf000 0x0000a000 "\??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSShim.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf78b8000 0x0000a000 "\??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSFilter.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa9e17000 0x00028000 "\??\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Identity Protection\Agent\Driver\Platform_XP\AVGIDSDriver.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa9d12000 0x00015000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa9e7f000 0x0000f000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xf7bbe000 0x00002000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\splitter.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa9cc4000 0x0002b000 "\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa98f7000 0x0002d000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa9557000 0x00058000 "\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0xa8efe000 0x00041000 "\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys"
.\debug.cpp(256) : 0x7c900000 0x000b2000 "\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll"
.\debug.cpp(263) : **********************************************
.\debug.cpp(307) : *** [ DEVICE OBJECTS INFORMATION ] ***********
.\debug.cpp(308) : **********************************************
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\DISPLAY1"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Video0"
.\debug.cpp(409) : --
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{6CAAAD96-7DD3-49C8-A388-E367D47C215C}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{6CAAAD96-7DD3-49C8-A388-E367D47C215C}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NDIS"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Ndis"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PPPOEMINIPORT#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000003e"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{71985f4a-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000047"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\DISPLAY2"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Video1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_02#3&11583659&0&E9#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0007"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{ffbb6e3f-ccfe-4d84-90d9-421418b03a8e}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{8F2B2411-834E-4A54-981F-BF24AF916D6A}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{8F2B2411-834E-4A54-981F-BF24AF916D6A}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\DISPLAY3"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Video2"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Ip"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Ip"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_NDISWANIP#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000003d"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{576D289D-F42A-4212-97E7-6EB65DB53672}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{576D289D-F42A-4212-97E7-6EB65DB53672}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#ROOT_HUB#4&3209147d&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\DISPLAY4"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Video3"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#Vid_10f1&Pid_1a13&MI_00#6&276a1a5&0&0000#{6994ad05-93ef-11d0-a3cc-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000092"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PSCHEDMP#0003#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000043"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\IPSECDev"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\IPSEC"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{9aa4a2cc-81e0-4cfd-802f-0f74526d2bd3}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{cb0b7def-63d0-44d6-bcd7-a5e6d1f8b362}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000087"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_02#3&11583659&0&EB#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0009"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\DISPLAY5"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Video4"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{F2200D36-12E4-412D-AA40-940A0D73A1FF}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{F2200D36-12E4-412D-AA40-940A0D73A1FF}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NDPROXY"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NDProxy"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{fd0a5af4-b41d-11d2-9c95-00c04f7971e0}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{3c0d501a-140b-11d1-b40f-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{EB758C94-2BA4-40F5-9D51-9CA55587D839}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{EB758C94-2BA4-40F5-9D51-9CA55587D839}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_1969&DEV_1062&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_C0#4&23c6fc68&0&00E1#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0015"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\CompositeBattery"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\CompositeBattery"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Avgfwfd"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Avgfwfd"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_02#3&11583659&0&EF#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0010"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#PNP0C0A#1#{72631e54-78a4-11d0-bcf7-00aa00b7b32a}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000070"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\IDE#DiskWDC_WD1600BEVT-60ZCT1___________________13.01A13#5&982e772&0&0.0.0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\WMIDataDevice"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\WMIDataDevice"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#PNP0C0D#3&11583659&0#{4afa3d53-74a7-11d0-be5e-00a0c9062857}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000057"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AvgAntiRootkit"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AvgAntiRootkit"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_02#3&11583659&0&EA#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0008"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#Vid_10f1&Pid_1a13#5&237df86&0&4#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-6"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{dff220f3-f70f-11d0-b917-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\STORAGE#Volume#1&30a96598&0&Signature94E494E4Offset100000Length2542880000#{53f5630d-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\HarddiskVolume1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PIPE"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NamedPipe"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#GR_AVGFWMP#0001#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000006"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{F24ED6BD-8349-4933-A40B-BFC2A82665AE}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{F24ED6BD-8349-4933-A40B-BFC2A82665AE}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{2eb07ea0-7e70-11d0-a5d6-28db04c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\SW#{a7c7a5b0-5af3-11d1-9ced-00a024bf0407}#{9B365890-165F-11D0-A195-0020AFD156E4}#{d6c5066e-72c1-11d2-9755-0000f8004788}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\KSENUM#00000002"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\BTKRNL"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\BTKRNL"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Volume{40dd1e84-fa28-11de-9902-806d6172696f}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{0a4252a0-7e70-11d0-a5d6-28db04c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\COM4"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\BtPort0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{95C7A0A0-3094-11D7-A202-00508B9D7D5A}#BLUETOOTHPORT#1&30ee4ad&0&1000000000000#{86e0d1e0-8089-11d0-9ce4-08003e301f73}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000083"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_02#3&11583659&0&E8#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0006"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\IPNAT"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\IPNAT"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\UNC"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Mup"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PSched"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\PSched"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\BTWUSB-0"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\BTWUSB-0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\FltMgrMsg"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\FileSystem\Filters\FltMgrMsg"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{236D7468-5C80-40BC-85E9-4A48CAEE671A}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{236D7468-5C80-40BC-85E9-4A48CAEE671A}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Tcp"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Tcp"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{65e8773e-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AvgTdi"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AvgTdi"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{6994ad04-93ef-11d0-a3cc-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HCD0"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBFDO-0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PTIMINIPORT#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000044"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\LCD"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\VideoPdo0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{A119297C-6F2C-4878-9214-F49B36DC63AF}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{A119297C-6F2C-4878-9214-F49B36DC63AF}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HCD1"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBFDO-1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{D975BB91-0417-48B1-B5E9-DF220D5AC86D}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{D975BB91-0417-48B1-B5E9-DF220D5AC86D}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PhysicalDrive0"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Harddisk0\DR0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{53172480-4791-11d0-a5d6-28db04c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{cf1dda2c-9743-11d0-a3ee-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PSCHEDMP#0001#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000041"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HCD2"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBFDO-2"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PRN"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\DosDevices\LPT1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Avg7Rs"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Avg7Rs"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PSCHEDMP#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000040"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{97ebaacb-95bd-11d0-a3ea-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HCD3"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBFDO-3"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PSCHEDMP#0002#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000042"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#Vid_03f0&Pid_2a1d#0CEEE6F3E7A7#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-5"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\fsWrap"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\FsWrap"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\mfehidk"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\mfehidk"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#SYN1E0C#4&305f7111&0#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000069"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\sysaudio"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\sysaudio"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HCD4"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBFDO-4"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{456F4FCE-1A14-4BA5-8FC7-616900D54CE9}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{456F4FCE-1A14-4BA5-8FC7-616900D54CE9}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Global"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\GLOBAL??"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#PNP0C0C#aa#{4afa3d53-74a7-11d0-be5e-00a0c9062857}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000052"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#FixedButton#2&daba3ff&0#{4afa3d53-74a7-11d0-be5e-00a0c9062857}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000054"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#GR_AVGFWMP#0004#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000009"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#Vid_10f1&Pid_1a13&MI_00#6&276a1a5&0&0000#{65e8773d-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000092"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{ac7e9cf6-d199-450d-bedf-8a35b000442d}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDS_Dbg"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDS_Dbg"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{A87C2E0F-9A46-46b8-8EC4-E33355FBE1F7}#KeyboardFilter#5&263004c6&0&01#{3569dbe5-fa4f-4e7e-96ec-540202073739}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000082"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AvgAviLdr"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AvgAviLdrDev"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#ThermalZone#THRM#{4afa3d51-74a7-11d0-be5e-00a0c9062857}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000053"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#GR_AVGFWMP#0002#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000007"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\SW#{a7c7a5b0-5af3-11d1-9ced-00a024bf0407}#{9B365890-165F-11D0-A195-0020AFD156E4}#{d6c50671-72c1-11d2-9755-0000f8004788}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{9ea331fa-b91b-45f8-9285-bd2bc77afcde}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{ad809c00-7b88-11d0-a5d6-28db04c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{3e227e76-690d-11d2-8161-0000f8775bf1}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{07dad660-22f1-11d1-a9f4-00c04fbbde8f}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#ROOT_HUB#4&7a45bb9&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-2"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{65e8773d-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#PNP0C0E#2&daba3ff&0#{4afa3d53-74a7-11d0-be5e-00a0c9062857}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000004f"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_L2TPMINIPORT#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000003c"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{5f6b13e4-6814-4fb4-bf50-84cbb4297800}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_14E4&DEV_4315&SUBSYS_365E103C&REV_01#4&335e5cc8&0&00E0#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0014"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#ROOT_HUB#4&301bfdbf&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-4"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#PNP0303#4&305f7111&0#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000068"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\SW#{a7c7a5b0-5af3-11d1-9ced-00a024bf0407}#{9B365890-165F-11D0-A195-0020AFD156E4}#{d6c50674-72c1-11d2-9755-0000f8004788}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDS_Ack"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDS_Ack"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\MountPointManager"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\MountPointManager"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#ftdisk#0000#{53f5630e-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000004"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{D3278DB8-46EA-499D-99F0-348755FCEE33}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{D3278DB8-46EA-499D-99F0-348755FCEE33}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\WanArp"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\WANARP"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AndreaFilterSigmatel"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AndreaFilterSigmatel"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#ROOT_HUB#4&1c99cc0a&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-3"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NDISWANIP"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NdisWanIp"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDSShim"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDSShim"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{dda54a40-1e4c-11d1-a050-405705c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{bf963d80-c559-11d0-8a2b-00a0c9255ac1}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\SW#{a7c7a5b0-5af3-11d1-9ced-00a024bf0407}#{9B365890-165F-11D0-A195-0020AFD156E4}#{fbf6f530-07b9-11d2-a71e-0000f8004788}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Scsi0:"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Ide\IdePort0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{56907941-3afe-11d4-ae2c-00a0cc242d2c}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDSErHr"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDSErHr"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PTILINK1"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\ParTechInc0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#MS_PPTPMINIPORT#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000003f"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{4747b320-62ce-11cf-a5d6-28db04c10000}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PTILINK2"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\ParTechInc1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\IPMULTICAST"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\IPMULTICAST"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{95C7A0A0-3094-11D7-A202-00508B9D7D5A}#BTWDNDIS#1&30ee4ad&0&1000000020000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000008e"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NdisWan"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NdisWan"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NDISTAPI"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NdisTapi"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#SYSTEM#0000#{a7c7a5b1-5af3-11d1-9ced-00a024bf0407}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PTILINK3"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\ParTechInc2"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27AE&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_03#3&11583659&0&10#{5b45201d-f2f2-4f3b-85bb-30ff1f953599}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0001"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Shadow"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\LanmanRedirector"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\FltMgr"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\FileSystem\Filters\FltMgr"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\FtControl"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\FtControl"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_28#_0#{97fadb10-4e33-40ae-359c-8bef029dbdd0}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000004c"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCI#VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&SUBSYS_308F103C&REV_03#3&11583659&0&11#{5b45201d-f2f2-4f3b-85bb-30ff1f953599}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\NTPNP_PCI0002"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\C:"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\ACPI#GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_28#_1#{97fadb10-4e33-40ae-359c-8bef029dbdd0}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\0000004d"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{05F3B516-3163-44FD-8F3B-E7D66EA4DDD6}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{05F3B516-3163-44FD-8F3B-E7D66EA4DDD6}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Oceanus.00"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Oceanus.00"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AUX"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\DosDevices\COM1"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\PCTCoreDriver"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\PCTCoreDevice"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\MAILSLOT"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\MailSlot"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\GLOBALROOT"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination ""
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{4D6BBC67-0C45-4308-9417-3B1015C5B3EE}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{4D6BBC67-0C45-4308-9417-3B1015C5B3EE}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\USB#ROOT_HUB20#4&2498ce3&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\USBPDO-0"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{f6c58c1f-7d44-4dd1-b240-dee24d44fd91}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#RDP_MOU#0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000046"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDS_Ctl"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDS_Ctl"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Ndisuio"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Ndisuio"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\NUL"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\Null"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{03FD0E01-5CD5-49D1-8756-C26DB2FA7AF7}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{03FD0E01-5CD5-49D1-8756-C26DB2FA7AF7}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#RDP_KBD#0000#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000045"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\SYNTP"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\SynTP"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{6994ad04-93ef-11d0-a3cc-00a0c9223196}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\{091862C5-1E2E-4BFF-B470-9CC651FBA0B9}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\{091862C5-1E2E-4BFF-B470-9CC651FBA0B9}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\HDAUDIO#FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C308F&REV_1004#4&27c6170d&0&0001#{ba0afe40-6d0a-4d2c-954f-6f7b82187a14}"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\Root#GR_AVGFWMP#0000#{ad498944-762f-11d0-8dcb-00c04fc3358c}"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\00000005"
.\debug.cpp(369) : SymbolicLink "\GLOBAL??\AVGIDS_Evt"
.\debug.cpp(400) : Destination "\Device\AVGIDS_Evt"
.\debug.cpp(453) : **********************************************
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(565) : System volume is \\.\C:
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(600) : \\.\C: -> \\.\PhysicalDrive0 at offset 0x00000000`00100000
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(276) : Boot sector MD5 is: 0ec6b2481fc707d1e901dc2a875f2826
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1060) :
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1061) : Size Device Name MBR Status
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1062) : --------------------------------------------
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1106) : 149 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive0 OK (DOS/Win32 Boot code found)
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1112) :
.\boot_cleaner.cpp(1151) : Done;

I'm going to have to look into the instructions for the Bootkit Remover. For some reason, it's not stopping with 'press any key' and is going on to debug instead! But your is in good health and that was the concern.

Have you deliberately place these in the Trusted Zone?
Trusted Zone: //about.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Exclude.htm/
Trusted Zone: //FWEvent.htm/
Trusted Zone: //LanguageSelection.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Message.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyAgttryCmd.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyAgttryNag.htm/
Trusted Zone: //MyNotification.htm/
Trusted Zone: //NOCLessUpdate.htm/
Trusted Zone: //quarantine.htm/
Trusted Zone: //ScanNow.htm/
Trusted Zone: //strings.vbs/
Trusted Zone: //Template.htm/
Trusted Zone: //Update.htm/
Trusted Zone: //VirFound.htm/
Trusted Zone: mcafee.com\*
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\betavscan
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\vs
Trusted Zone: mcafeeasap.com\www

Since I doubt it and recommend that no domain be in the Trusted Zone, I'm going to have you run a program that will remove all of them:

Please download DelDomains and unzip it to your desktop. Do not run it yet.
  • Close all open browsers
  • Right click on deldomains.inf and select Install.

Note: this will remove all entries in the Trusted Zone and Restricted Zone.
=====================================================
Let's try this to see if Combofix will run:
Right click on combofix.exe on the desktop> Rename> Change name to surferfix.exe. Then try the scan again.

Download AVG Removal: Note: You may have to reinstall AVG to uninstall it fully. Save to your desktop. Don't run yet:

Boot into Safe Mode
  • Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
  • Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.
Double click and run the AVG Removal Tool.
While still in Safe Mode, Click on Start> Run> type in serevices.msc> enter>>
Double click on each Service below> Set Startup type to Disabled> Stop the Service:
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-5-21 216400]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-5-21 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-5-21 243024]
R2 avg9wd;AVG WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-7-19 308136]
R2 avgfws9;AVG Firewall;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgfws9.exe [2010-7-19 2331544]
R3 Avgfwdx;Avgfwdx;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [2010-5-21 30104]
R3 AVGIDSDriverxpx;AVG9IDSDriver;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSDriver.sys [2010-5-21 122448]
R3 AVGIDSFilterxpx;AVG9IDSFilter;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSFilter.sys [2010-5-21 30288]
R3 AVGIDSShimxpx;AVG9IDSShim;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\driver\platform_xp\AVGIDSShim.sys [2010-5-21 26192]
S2 AVGIDSAgent;AVG9IDSAgent;c:\program files\avg\avg9\identity protection\agent\bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe [2010-7-19 5897808]
S3 AVG Security Toolbar Service;AVG Security Toolbar Service;c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe [2010-10-26 517448]
S3 Avgfwfd;AVG network filter service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [2010-5-21 30104]

Be sure there are no AVG entries on the Startup menu.

You are also running McAfee- it need to be uninstalled if you want AVG as you AV and security suite: While you are still in Services in Safe Mode, find these McAfee processes and Disable the Startup, Stop the Service:
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-8-18 214024]
S3 MfeAVFK;McAfee Inc. MfeAVFK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-8-18 79816]
S3 MfeBOPK;McAfee Inc. MfeBOPK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-8-18 35272]
S3 MfeRKDK;McAfee Inc. MfeRKDK;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-8-18 34248]
S2 0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup

Find and right click> Delete the following file:
(0036851274465276);c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]

Reboot the Computer again> this time, Choose Safe Mode with Networking:
Try the Combofix scan now.
Then rescan with Malwarebytes
Paste in the Attach.txt log

Combo fix log

ComboFix 10-12-01.01 - Brandon von Unruh 12/02/2010 18:22:39.2.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1015.524 [GMT 1:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-11-02 to 2010-12-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-11-08 12:13 . 2010-11-08 12:13 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTM
2010-11-05 11:04 . 2010-11-05 11:04 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-11-03 14:17 . 2010-11-03 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-11-03 14:16 . 2010-04-29 14:39 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-11-03 14:16 . 2010-11-03 14:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-11-03 14:16 . 2010-04-29 14:39 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-11-03 14:16 . 2010-11-03 14:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-11-03 13:32 . 2010-11-03 13:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Threat Expert
2010-11-02 20:10 . 2010-01-22 08:56 149456 ----a-w- c:\windows\SGDetectionTool.dll
2010-11-02 20:10 . 2010-01-22 08:55 767952 ----a-w- c:\windows\BDTSupport.dll
2010-11-02 20:10 . 2010-01-22 08:56 165840 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDRes.dll
2010-11-02 20:10 . 2010-01-22 08:56 1652688 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDCore.dll
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-02-05 08:17 233136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-03-10 10:36 217032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2009-11-23 12:54 88040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-02-05 08:25 70408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-11-02 20:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-11-02 20:05 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-11-02 20:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Application Data\PC Tools
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-11-02 20:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2010-11-02 20:05 . 2010-12-02 12:46 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2010-11-02 19:01 . 2010-11-02 19:01 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SMIMQQFNE
2010-11-02 19:01 . 2010-11-08 12:13 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\0599ce

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-09-18 10:23 . 2004-08-04 16:00 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42u.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 2004-08-04 16:00 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 2004-08-04 16:00 954368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 2004-08-04 16:00 953856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
2010-09-09 14:16 . 2004-08-04 16:00 667136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-09-09 14:16 . 2004-08-04 16:00 61952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2010-09-09 14:16 . 2004-08-04 16:00 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-09-08 16:49 . 2004-08-04 16:00 369664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2010-03-09 26100520]
"Google Update"="c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" [2010-04-03 136176]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"QlbCtrl.exe"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe" [2009-06-24 320056]
"AESTFltr"="c:\windows\system32\AESTFltr.exe" [2009-04-21 737280]
"PDF Complete"="c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsty.exe" [2009-06-18 563736]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-02-28 141848]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-02-28 166424]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-02-28 137752]
"WirelessAssistant"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe" [2009-07-23 498744]
"zCpqset"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Default Settings\cpqset.exe" [2009-07-22 75264]
"IMJPMIG8.1"="c:\windows\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 208952]
"IMEKRMIG6.1"="c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 44032]
"MSPY2002"="c:\windows\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe" [2004-08-04 59392]
"PHIME2002ASync"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"PHIME2002A"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2009-04-23 1434920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2009-11-10 417792]
"ISTray"="c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe" [2010-03-09 1286608]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Bluetooth.lnk - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe [2009-5-5 607584]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Plugin Manager\\skypePM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [11/2/2010 9:05 PM 217032]
R2 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe [11/2/2010 9:10 PM 112592]
R2 pdfcDispatcher;PDF Document Manager;c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe [8/18/2009 7:34 PM 635416]
R3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [8/18/2009 7:28 PM 113664]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [8/18/2009 7:24 PM 228408]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [3/31/2009 8:11 AM 39424]
S2 eiu9aue5;BsHelpCS;c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe --> c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe [?]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [6/11/2010 5:16 PM 136176]
S2 nluvhqe;\??\c:\;\??\c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys --> c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys [?]
S2 USBPropagator;USBPropagator;c:\temp\iexplorer.exe --> c:\temp\iexplorer.exe [?]
S3 Avgfwdx;Avgfwdx;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S3 Avgfwfd;AVG network filter service;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S4 0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0036851274465276);c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]
S4 AVG Security Toolbar Service;AVG Security Toolbar Service;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe --> c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe [?]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-12-02 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-11 16:16]

2010-12-02 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-11-30 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4217450374-4257929312-2634162936-1007Core.job
- c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-04-03 23:08]

2010-12-02 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4217450374-4257929312-2634162936-1007UA.job
- c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-04-03 23:08]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
mStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send To Bluetooth - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
Handler: avgsecuritytoolbar - {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} -

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
zCpqset = c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Default Settings\cpqset.exe???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet003\Services\pdfcDispatcher]
"ImagePath"="c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe /startedbyscm:66B66708-40E2BE4D-pdfcService"
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(1960)
c:\windows\system32\btmmhook.dll
c:\windows\system32\msi.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
Completion time: 2010-12-02 18:31:02
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-12-02 17:30
ComboFix2.txt 2010-12-01 15:58

Pre-Run: 140,376,956,928 bytes free
Post-Run: 140,358,406,144 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - 813142101F5A7CF3EE05E9C6E07CE5E9

Give me an update please. And tell me what you have done regarding my previous instructions.

Rescan with Mbam
Scan with DDS.
Run the Eset online scan:

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus scan HEREhttp://www.eset.eu/online-scanner
  1. Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  2. Click Start
  3. When asked, allow the Active X control to install
  4. Disable your current Antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notification Tray icon near the clock.
  5. Click Start
  6. Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked, and the option "Scan unwanted applications" is checked
  7. Click Scan
  8. Wait for the scan to finish
  9. Re-enable your Antivirus software.
  10. A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please include this on your post.

mbam dds eset log?

i didnt receive a eset log after the scan, i copied the entries though.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5033

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512

12/13/2010 3:28:39 PM
mbam-log-2010-12-13 (15-28-39).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 149898
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 39 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

DDS:

DDS (Ver_10-12-12.02) - NTFSx86
Run by Brandon von Unruh at 15:21:47.50 on Mon 12/13/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1015.432 [GMT 1:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *Enabled/Updated* {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe
C:\Program Files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\AESTFltr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\WIDCOMM\BLUETO~1\BTSTAC~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqToaster.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

mURLSearchHooks: H - No File
BHO: PC Tools Browser Guard BHO: {2a0f3d1b-0909-4ff4-b272-609cce6054e7} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
BHO: {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - No File
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer: {ae805869-2e5c-4ed4-8f7b-f1f7851a4497} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
TB: PC Tools Browser Guard: {472734ea-242a-422b-adf8-83d1e48cc825} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
uRun: [Skype] "c:\program files\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\brandon von unruh\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
mRun: [QlbCtrl.exe] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [AESTFltr] %SystemRoot%\system32\AESTFltr.exe /NoDlg
mRun: [PDF Complete] c:\program files\pdf complete\pdfsty.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [WirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp wireless assistant\HPWAMain.exe
mRun: [zCpqset] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\default settings\cpqset.exe
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [IMEKRMIG6.1] c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [ISTray] "c:\program files\spyware doctor\pctsTray.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\blueto~1.lnk - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\BTTray.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send To Bluetooth - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - c:\program files\pokerstars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
IE: {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
Handler: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [2010-11-2 217032]
R2 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\BDTUpdateService.exe [2010-11-2 112592]
R2 pdfcDispatcher;PDF Document Manager;c:\program files\pdf complete\pdfsvc.exe [2009-8-18 635416]
R3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [2009-8-18 113664]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [2009-8-18 228408]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [2009-3-31 39424]
R3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [2010-11-3 38224]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-6-11 136176]
S2 nluvhqe;\??\c:\;\??\c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys [?]
S3 Avgfwdx;Avgfwdx;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S3 Avgfwfd;AVG network filter service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S3 cpuz132;cpuz132;\??\c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys [?]
S4 0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0036851274465276);c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\003685~1.exe c:\progra~1\common~1\mcafee\instal~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]
S4 AVG Security Toolbar Service;AVG Security Toolbar Service;c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\toolbarbroker.exe --> c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-12-02 17:21:09 -------- d-sha-r- C:\cmdcons
2010-12-02 17:18:17 98816 ----a-w- c:\windows\sed.exe
2010-12-02 17:18:17 89088 ----a-w- c:\windows\MBR.exe
2010-12-02 17:18:17 256512 ----a-w- c:\windows\PEV.exe
2010-12-02 17:18:17 161792 ----a-w- c:\windows\SWREG.exe
2010-12-02 17:18:06 -------- d-----w- C:\ComboFix
2010-12-01 15:48:36 -------- d-----w- C:\surferfix

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-09-18 10:23:26 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42u.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 954368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40.dll
2010-09-18 06:53:25 953856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll

============= FINISH: 15:22:53.42 ===============

and eset:

C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\smss.exe.vir a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Unruy.BR trojan
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\System Volume Information\_restore{d5fffa500b1b}\svchost.exe.vir a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Unruy.BR trojan
C:\_OTM\MovedFiles\11082010_131321\C_Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\0599ce\2556.mof Win32/RogueAV.A trojan
C:\_OTM\MovedFiles\11082010_131321\C_Documents and Settings\Brandon von Unruh\My Documents\Downloads\Win-32.Trojan.Crypt-Removal-Tool.exe a variant of Win32/SecurityStronghold application
C:\_OTM\MovedFiles\11082010_131321\C_WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts Win32/Qhost trojan

I was just finishing up script for you to run but now see entries for both AVG and McAfee. Please decide which you want to keep and remove the other, Tools to help:

McAfee Removal
AVG Removal: Note: You may have to reinstall AVG to uninstall it fully.

Reboot the computer when through
Let me know which AV you're keeping and if there are any left-over entries from the AV you remove, I can remove them with script.
================
Please run this Custom CFScript:

• [1]. Close any open browsers.
    [2]. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    [3]. Open notepad> click on Format> Uncheck 'Word Wrap'> and copy/paste the text in the code below into it:[Be sure to scroll down to include ALL lines.
Code:
File::
c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe
c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys
c:\temp\iexplorer.exe
c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service
c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32

DDS::
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_be&c=91&bd=all&pf=cmnb
SSODL: PostBootReminder - - - No File
IFEO: image file execution options - svchost.exe
BHO: {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - No File

Registry::
zCpqset =-

Driver::
eiu9aue5
nluvhqe
USBPropagator
cpuz132
0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0036851274465276)

FCopy::
Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
CFScriptB-4.gif

Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it will produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt . Please paste in your next reply.
===================
Please let me know if any of the original problems remain.

kept avg

I fully removed mcafee, avg seems more of a pain to remove. Do you suggest any other good free antivirus programs? is Avira good? I heard AVG uses alot of ram

heres my log, and I hope i'm not including any personal info for hackers in all these logs...

ComboFix 10-12-16.05 - Brandon von Unruh 12/17/2010 18:46:45.3.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1015.653 [GMT 1:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Desktop\CFScript.txt
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *Enabled/Updated* {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

FILE ::
"c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE"
"c:\docume~1\brando~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32"
"c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\cztcpvhliizox.sys"
"c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service"
"c:\temp\iexplorer.exe"
"c:\windows\system32\pulic.exe"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_CPUZ132
-------\Legacy_EIU9AUE5
-------\Legacy_NLUVHQE
-------\Legacy_USBPROPAGATOR
-------\Service_cpuz132
-------\Service_eiu9aue5
-------\Service_nluvhqe
-------\Service_USBPropagator

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-11-17 to 2010-12-17 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-12-01 15:48 . 2010-12-01 15:58 -------- d-----w- C:\surferfix
2010-11-21 13:49 . 2010-11-21 13:49 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2010-12-01_15.56.30 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2010-03-09 26100520]
"Google Update"="c:\documents and settings\Brandon von Unruh\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" [2010-04-03 136176]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"QlbCtrl.exe"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe" [2009-06-24 320056]
"AESTFltr"="c:\windows\system32\AESTFltr.exe" [2009-04-21 737280]
"PDF Complete"="c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsty.exe" [2009-06-18 563736]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-02-28 141848]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-02-28 166424]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-02-28 137752]
"WirelessAssistant"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe" [2009-07-23 498744]
"zCpqset"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Default Settings\cpqset.exe" [2009-07-22 75264]
"IMJPMIG8.1"="c:\windows\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 208952]
"IMEKRMIG6.1"="c:\windows\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 44032]
"MSPY2002"="c:\windows\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe" [2004-08-04 59392]
"PHIME2002ASync"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"PHIME2002A"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2009-04-23 1434920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2009-11-10 417792]
"ISTray"="c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe" [2010-03-09 1286608]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Bluetooth.lnk - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe [2009-5-5 607584]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Plugin Manager\\skypePM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Earth\\client\\googleearth.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [11/2/2010 9:05 PM 217032]
R2 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe [11/2/2010 9:10 PM 112592]
R2 pdfcDispatcher;PDF Document Manager;c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe [8/18/2009 7:34 PM 635416]
R3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [8/18/2009 7:28 PM 113664]
R3 Com4QLBEx;Com4QLBEx;c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe [8/18/2009 7:24 PM 228408]
R3 L1c;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1c51x86.sys [3/31/2009 8:11 AM 39424]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [6/11/2010 5:16 PM 136176]
S3 Avgfwdx;Avgfwdx;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S3 Avgfwfd;AVG network filter service;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys --> c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\avgfwdx.sys [?]
S4 0036851274465276mcinstcleanup;McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0036851274465276);c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service --> c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service [?]
S4 AVG Security Toolbar Service;AVG Security Toolbar Service;c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe --> c:\program files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe [?]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

2010-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4217450374-4257929312-2634162936-1007Core.job

2010-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4217450374-4257929312-2634162936-1007UA.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send To Bluetooth - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-12-17 18:55
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

zCpqset = c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Default Settings\cpqset.exe???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet003\Services\pdfcDispatcher]
"ImagePath"="c:\program files\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe /startedbyscm:66B66708-40E2BE4D-pdfcService"
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3052)
c:\windows\system32\btmmhook.dll
c:\windows\system32\msi.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\btncopy.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
c:\windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
c:\progra~1\WIDCOMM\BLUETO~1\BTSTAC~1.EXE
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqToaster.exe
Completion time: 2010-12-17 18:59:21 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-12-17 17:59
ComboFix2.txt 2010-12-02 17:31
ComboFix3.txt 2010-12-01 15:58

Pre-Run: 139,730,571,264 bytes free
Post-Run: 139,676,069,888 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 740A461C6A1C5823B845B6F2140D270D

Both of the following programs are free and known to be good:
[o]Avira Free
[o]Avast Home

Combofix looks good- just a couple of McAfee entries to remove:

Please run this Custom CFScript:

• [1]. Close any open browsers.
    [2]. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    [3]. Open notepad> click on Format> Uncheck 'Word Wrap> and copy/paste the text in the code below into it:
Code:
KillAll::
File::
c:\docume~1\BRANDO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\003685~1.EXE
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\INSTAL~1\cleanup.ini -cleanup -nolog -service 

Driver::
0036851274465276mcinstcleanup
Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
CFScriptB-4.gif

Referring to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it will produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt . Please paste into to your next reply.
====================
Download HijackThis http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/hijackthis/HijackThis.zipand save to your desktop.
  • Extract it to a directory on your hard drive called c:\HijackThis.
  • Then navigate to that directory and double-click on the hijackthis.exe file.
  • When started click on the Scan button and then the Save Log button to create a log of your information.
  • The log file and then the log will open in notepad. Be sure to click on Format> Uncheck Word Wrap when you open Notepad
  • Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and paste (Ctrl+V) the log in your next reply.

NOTE: Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Do any of the original problems remain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back