Unsynchronized buttons and images in software

do anyone know how to repair this? on my both pcs is it same but on another it is ok

youtube.com/watch?v=rcL27vmrqYQ

You need to give more details, your OS and what the programs are.

The Utube link does not work, you cannot post links until you have made five posts.

just copy the link and paste it in browser (or add www before)

I have win 7 ult and on second pc its win xp (probably sp2) but on third pc (where it is ok) is win7 too
it is "setup" on my cd for router - its created as program that uses images (that are on cd in folder) - it dont create self interface just the buttons
I have tryed to change my resolution
btw this "window" is docked at 100,100 from topleft (maybe it can help)

(i need it to upload firmware into router)

OK, I managed to get the link to work and I can see you have missing icons and the buttons are not operating as they should.

Was the software downloaded to each PC over the internet. If so uninstall it and download the software again with your firewall switched off.

it is "setup" on my cd for router
I don't understand what you mean here:confused:.
(i need it to upload firmware into router)

What do you need to upload the firmware?:confused:

A firmware upgrade can be done from the PC by logging into the router, the address will be 192.168.xxx.xxx. Type ipconfig into a command prompt and use the address given by the Default Gateway. You just need to put http:// in front of the number.

OK, I managed to get the link to work and I can see you have missing icons and the buttons are not operating as they should.

Was the software downloaded to each PC over the internet. If so uninstall it and download the software again with your firewall switched off.

I don't understand what you mean here:confused:.

What do you need to upload the firmware?:confused:

A firmware upgrade can be done from the PC by logging into the router, the address will be 192.168.xxx.xxx. Type ipconfig into a command prompt and use the address given by the Default Gateway. You just need to put in front of the number.

its program on cd that I got with router - no installing

I cant log into router because I crashed the old firmware (was trying to upload official firmware and it was not successful)

thats the program (I upload just program + lib + first screen)
flowy.fl.ohost.de/getnet.zip

If you find the RESET on your router and use a straightened paper clip (or similar) to push into the hole and hold it down untill the router reacts that will reset your router to factory default. You should then be able to log into it and do the firmware upgrade.

I understand now you have a live CD. I can only guess there is some incompatability issue with the two PC's that it will not run on. Amount of available memory might be an issue.

If you find the RESET on your router and use a straightened paper clip (or similar) to push into the hole and hold it down untill the router reacts that will reset your router to factory default. You should then be able to log into it and do the firmware upgrade.

I understand now you have a live CD. I can only guess there is some incompatability issue with the two PC's that it will not run on. Amount of available memory might be an issue.

have tryed to reset it - its doing nothing and I dont know why (in manual is that it will signalize that its reseted and I dont saw any signal) ... and this reset button is just for reseting to factory defaults - can it reset firmware too?

the only identificial signs on my PCs are that I have installed it
- one is win xp - the 8 years old computer (256+765 ram/80G HDD)
- second is win 7 - computer old about 3 mounths with 2x2GB ram and 500G HDD
I dont know what is same for this both computer ... maybe similiar installed programs

edit: I pushed the reset button for about 1 minute and it does nothing - I think that the firmware is screwed up and it dont know what to do with reset button

If you cannot log into your router and the reset button does nothing I suspect the router may be faulty. Disconnect it from the power supply and then reconnect. Try the reset button again. If it does not do what the manual says it should do then it must have a fault. The firmware you tried to install should not stop it from being reset.

The other issue with the Live CD software, I am sorry I have no further ideas to suggest.

Back