Upcoming Movies: Part 2

acidosmosis

Upcoming movie's that might prove interesting... (might)

Late 2003
---
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Oh, you KNOW I had to mention it first!

February 2004
---
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Trailer

March 2004
---
Dawn of the Dead (remake) Trailer
I am a HUGE fan of George Romero's classic's so I will definately be going to see this whether it is good or bad I just have to see it because, well, I love living dead movies :-D

April 2004
---
The Alamo
Well, it has a place in history so I feel it is worth mentioning

May 2004
---
Troy Trailer
Shrek 2 Trailer

July 2004
---
Spiderman 2 (Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst)

August 2004
---
Alien Vs. Predator Trailer
Blade: Trinity

September 2004
---
The Amityville Horror (remake)

Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Trailer

November 2004
---
The Ring 2
Meet the Fockers (sequel to Meet the Parents)

The atmosphere in Resident Evil was nice ( thx to the game ;) ) but the movie itself was so-so & some special effects really left to be desired.

The creature that was portrayed as a failed experiment by the Umbrella corporation looked very "cheap"...

I hope the 2nd one is better.:)

Now as for Alien vs Predator, I don't know. I know it's taken from the game ( duh ) but there's a general trend of versus movies right now that I don't really like ( Freedy vs. Jason ). Next thing you know we'll have Braveheart vs. Rob Roy...:dead:

No, the Alien V Predator film has nothing to do with the game. It's been tossed around with for years & there's been plenty of comics on the matter. Aintitcoolnews.com did a review of the script for it a while back, it sounds like garbage.

I'm just a huge fan of living dead movies so I've got to see Resident Evil 2, and the remake of Dawn of the Dead :). I'm pissed that George Romero isn't in on the action though, GRR!

Back