USB Port BSOD Problems

Hi, new to these forums, please don't kill me if I do something wrong. I'm seriously poor and cannot afford to lose ANYTHING on this computer and with that being said, cannot afford to lose this computer in the first place. First off, let me start by saying that this problem is the most annoying thing ever, and it's all because I just want to use a USB Wireless mouse. My mouse...is giving...BSODS. Every time I plug it in. Let me post my specs and the minidump file that I received upon after rebooting:

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard.
Model: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC.
Processor: AMD A6-3420M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.50 GHz.
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.48 GB Usable) <= This number has stayed that way or near that number for a while, just saying.
System type: 64-bit Operating System (OS).
Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display.
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1.

Windows Pop-up AFTER Reboot from BSOD:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: fe
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000006
BCP3: 0000000000000006
BCP4: FFFFFA8005D37000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Minidump files are saved as .txt files just in-case of something stupid happening.

Also, please do not tell me to just do something stupid like restarting my computer, that's a monkey's first option. I've tried deleting the USB Root Hub things in the Device Manager, but trying to delete the FIRST and SECOND one give me BSODs after about 15-30 seconds of hitting 'Uninstall'. If someone can help, I'd really...really...REALLY appreciate it because I'm going to be driven insane. I've been looking through the webs for over 3 hours for an answer and I have been trying to solve this for about 5 hours now. I'm afraid this will change to days until my computer dies.

Attachments

• Minidumps.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Post the minidumps properly by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload the folder as a file here...

Back