Virus intrusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

It's been a while since I fell for that virus joke.But this time I am not laughing.Anyway I opened a exe file and avast antivirus hasn't reported a thing on it.Nothing happened.And then Spybot's Tea Timer started asking if I allow registry changes on almost every program installed.And I , not know what happened selected Not to allow change.After threat using Mozzila Firefox issued several Internet Explorer warnings about staying offline or to try and connect.Msn Messenger failed to open several times.My PC speed dropped by at least 80% and my RAM memory usage jumped from ~420 to ~720MB.Opening any window took about a minute(compared to regular few seconds).I scanned C drive with bit defender and Avast.I found some viruses and deleted them immediately.I used Registry cleaner and fixed all found problems.Only things that is left:I Deleted the infected rar,but seem to late.I included a picture of Search and destroy log and a list of tasks.Please tell me how to fix this and if you notice some malicious program running in my task manager!

8 step over,and logs

Here I have done 8 steps and I attached logs from 3 recommended programs.Please tell me what to do next! I did everything that steps sad to do.And I don;t know if there is any improvement.I really Need help,so if anyone can read these logs,it will be nice to tell me what to do.And I understand the needs of others,so I am going to calmly wait for the answer.

Hello Kserijaro

Uninstall one of your antivirus programs - Avast or Bitdefender - from add/remove programs in controlpanel.

Reboot.

Please download Combofix:
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
And save to the desktop.

Close all other browser windows.

Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Combofix, if you have any

Double-click on the combofix icon found on your desktop.

Please note, that once you start combofix you should not click anywhere on the combofix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when combofix is running, do not touch your computer at all and just take a break as it may take a while for it to complete.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

Ok,I will do it today a little later since I have some work to do.I uninstalled Bitdefender.I will post Combofix log soon!

Here I am posting my combofix log.It deleted some files.Please look at this and tell me is there anything left do to?

You still have a P2P program installed :(

Remove -
c:\program files\eMule

Reboot, attach fresh combofix log.

So there is no way to save emule? I am using it only for music,but I guess that doesnt matter.The rest is ok?

P2P software/programs are a major contributor to your infections.

We reserve the right to withdraw our support:
If such programs are found in your logs
Should you not agree to their removal.

You decide ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back