Vista 'broom' sweeps top execs out the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DelJo63

April 15, 2008 (Computerworld) The departure of a number of high-level Microsoft Corp.
executives who worked on Windows Vista doesn't qualify as "brain drain," but it's
probably connected to the operating system's perceived failures, analysts said today.

see the article

Microsoft rushes to much to get the OS out, then everyone panics to have the first copy. Now look at the mess with Vista. What they should have done is spend the money on Windows XP and bring it to the point where you could just do a free download to the next version with some neat enhancements so all of us here don't have to go out and build a system just to run an OS.

The developer who had worked on this project must of known it was going to loose his job over these issues with Vista. Once in my life-time I had worked with one of the VP-of Microsoft who handled the SFL area. He told me this.. That Microsoft doesn't really care if the OS is buggy it has enough customers who will report the problem to them. They're not to concern with bugs.. Which is a shame, but I shouldn't complain as these bugs have kept me employed through out the 14 years plus the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back