What CPU can I stick in my mobo?

Hello I have spent the last month upgrading my computer first was the ram then the video card and power supply a couple extra fans and last I now want to upgrade my CPU. I honestly am having a heck of a time figuring out what cpu will work for my board. I would like to get the best cpu I can around the 200 dollar range. Although for my mother board; I don't believe there are a lot of options. I know I could get a new mobo but I would rather just max out the one I have If any one can help It would be much appreciated. My nerd skills are spent and now I'll need the advice of experts. Here is my system break down

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
AMD A6-3620 Llano 32nm Technology
16.0 GB DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Acer Aspire M3470G (P0)
The video card isnt pluged in yet but will be a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
currently the video card is an integrated W3000 LCD TV (1280x768@60Hz)
AMD Radeon HD 6530D (Acer Incorporated [ALI]) any other info please just ask and again thankyou for any help you can provide

I don't think it's worthwhile upgrading your current platform, save up for Intel's Haswell processors next year. You will be able to reuse the RAM so you just need a new CPU and mobo.

I don't think it's w
An A8-3870k is the best you're going to get without upgrading your mobo.
f
orthwhile upgrading your current platform, save up for Intel's Haswell processors next year. You will be able to reuse the RAM so you just need a new CPU and mobo.
An A8-3870k is the best you're going to get without upgrading your mobo.
Thats what I was looking at... its not great but only 100bucks and definitely an improvement over what I have.... it will hold me over until next year when I get a new mother board. Thank you guys much appreciated!

An A8-3870 is a complete waste of $100, it's got the same number of cores and threads as your A6 but with a slight speed bump and better integrated graphics... but you're using a dedicated GPU so that won't make a difference.

You're on the wrong platform IMO, FM1/FM2 is for general purpose and multimedia systems, not gaming. I wouldn't upgrade it any further.

Who makes what you have now? If you build the system which MOBO are you using? That's how you have to match up what CPU your using. Like the [FONT=helvetica]A8-5500 which I have now with 32GB of DDR3 RAM with Dual Heatsink[/FONT]

Back