What is wrong with this note book model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mms

Hi,

Recently, I saw this HP Pavilion DX6667cl at SamsClub. The specs seem to be good. The price is too good for the specs(listed a few below). around $950.

Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology featuring Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T7500
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
15.4" WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800) Display
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 (shared) with up to 384MB Total Available Graphics Memory
2048MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
240GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive*Dual HDD - 120GB + 120GB(SATA)
Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection
LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support

What I dont understand is that I don't find this product anywhere else. Even in HP's website, they don't show this in their shopping area. They only show in the support area.

Does anybody know why is this like this? Is there anything wrong with this model?

Sam's Club can afford to give deep discounts. I show price at Sam's for this as
Delivery:$1,149.73

From the models I saw online this just isn't the most current model in the HP DX series. That's why you're not seeing ore on the HP site.

hi

Thanks for the reply.

I see that the price is changed in the last 10 days though. :(!

Ok. My actual doubt is that even if it is not a current model, i should find the product in some other websites like for reviews etc.

I don't see it anywhere.

Actually, I thought 6000 series is pretty new.

i don't think it matters if it is a current model or not. if it has those kinds of specs, i think it would be an excellent buy anyway. the only catch is that perhaps you might not get a warranty with it. i'm not 100% on that but its a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back