What program can I use to detect my mouse DPI?

treetops

As well as other specs, like the ms and such. I bought a mouse from China on Ebay for about 8$ new. The specs say its the same as the death adder, but I have my doubts. I am sure its still a good mouse for the price, but Im curious how good is it? I wanna know did they copy paste the death adder specs or did I really get a smoking deal on this mouse?

here is the mouse btw
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281014362846?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

p.s. the damn dragon light is blinding me while I type, can I turn it off with software?

p.s.s. the middle mouse wheel is slow hmm (compared to my old mouse)

It seems hard to believe that the sensor would be the same.. But I have no ideas on how to actually test.

I read on a old forum thread from a google search that you can measure your mouse's dpi by moving it across the screen, then record how many inches your cursor moves from how many inches you mouse itself moves. The details are a little fuzzy.

Anyways anyone got an idea about this? If not back to the google board.

I read on a old forum thread from a google search that you can measure your mouse's dpi by moving it across the screen, then record how many inches your cursor moves from how many inches you mouse itself moves. The details are a little fuzzy.

Anyways anyone got an idea about this? If not back to the google board.

Mouse acceleration makes this method useless unfortunately.

Back