What should I upgrade first?

My current computer system is-

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz

Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82845G Graphics Controller

Total RAM: 1015.5 MB

I am saving money to upgrade it, The games I want to play are ps2 games like devil may cry 3 or pc games like league of legends with settings on medium to low and with fluidity
My budget is - 6000-8000 rupees or (90$-130$)
What should I upgrade first ?

I'll save you a bit of time. You don't need to think of this as an upgrade. You need a whole new machine. Unless I am mistaken the following specs will be incompatible with new systems.
  • P4 systems nearly always will not even support Core2 CPU's.
  • HDD is likely IDE and is not supported without the addition of an IDE card on new systems.
  • Memory is likely DDR, where DDR3 will likely be needed.
You started a thread asking about online games that your machine can play. Chances are common with systems of your specs to only have a 300W PSU. That would be inadequate for anything other than on-board graphics. If you are looking at AMD's APU lineup, 300W's would be fine. If not, chances are you will need a better PSU as well as dedicated graphics.

Without knowing your full system specs, it is hard to say what all you can continue using. Long story short, I cringe when I hear someone mention upgrading their P4 system. Especially if suggest USB 3.0 ports on the front case. That would definitely dictate a new case, unless an additional drivebay is open for USB 3.0 ports. By the time you consider all the new possibilities available, you would notice hardly anything from the P4 era is still usable.

Back