Which Airflow Case to buy?

Which case would you buy?

• Lancool 216

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am looking to purchase an airflow case. I never have high end hardware. Generally mid range bang for buck components. MY PC is used mostly for gaming. I have a very old case and am looking to replace it with a mesh airflow case. I will just be going for fan cooling. No AIO's or liquid cooling or anything like that. I have narrowed my choice down to the Corsair 4000D and Lancool 216 but I am very undecided about which one to use so I figured I would create a poll and let that help me decide. Which one of the 2 cases would you all go for.

Corsair 4000D is pretty good one, have experience with it. Airflow is pretty much unrestricted, with good cable control of course.

Lancool I have no idea about.

I am looking to purchase an airflow case. I never have high end hardware. Generally mid range bang for buck components. MY PC is used mostly for gaming. I have a very old case and am looking to replace it with a mesh airflow case. I will just be going for fan cooling. No AIO's or liquid cooling or anything like that. I have narrowed my choice down to the Corsair 4000D and Lancool 216 but I am very undecided about which one to use so I figured I would create a poll and let that help me decide. Which one of the 2 cases would you all go for.
If you prioritize ease of building and cleaner cable management, the 4000D might be a better choice. If you like the aesthetics of the Lancool 216's RGB fans and don't mind slightly trickier cable management, it's a strong option too. For just fan cooling with mid-range parts, either case will keep your system nice and cool!

Back