Will Corsair H70 work in Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution (RV02-E) case?

I wouldn't see a problem.
What you will need to do is (obviously) orientate the fans to exhaust out the top of the case rather than the Corsair preferred method of using the fans as intake (for a conventionally orientated mobo)- you can't fight convection and the natural chassis airflow. One point you may need to take into account is the heat coming off the back of the graphics card being drawn into the radiator airflow stream -not a big deal with the HD 4850 you have listed in your specs, but if you decide on a more "thermally challenged" card it might necessitate higher flow fans.
Unless you're planning on locating the second fan on the outside (top) of the chassis- which may need some quick measurements to make sure you have adequate space for cable routing from the boards I/O panel- I really wouldn't see a problem.

EDIT:
Here's a H70 + RV02 setup at [H].The Evolution is basically the same chassis- the only real design differences are one fewer PCI expansion slot and the redesigned hdd cages

Looks like it should fit without issue. Although to run 2 fans on the radiator I think you'd have to go with how HardOCP have mounted it. I don't think I'd be keen on having fan + H70 rad + fan all hanging off the mounting inside. The only other issue I'd be worried about is the radiator being the main exhaust fan for the system, so the radiator fan might have to work a little harder to keep the liquid passing through cool.

sweet i bookmarked that page only thing i dont like is that i might have to make a fan extension ugggg. but i have pretty much come down to this case or the HAF X i love them both but i like the raven because of the 90 degree mb turn and the window is on the right side of the case and its just something different than anyone elses case i have seen.

my build so far is as follows.

cpu- Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
ram-CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
mb-GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD4 LGA 1155 Intel P67
ssd-Corsair Force CSSD-F120GB2-BRKT 2.5" 120GB
video card-SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6970 2GB
heatsink-CORSAIR Hydro H70-found for less on frozencpu.com only 89.99
case-either Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution (RV02-E) or the HAF X hard to decide.
PSU- 750watt PC Power and Cooling Silencer

Ordered it yet Klepto?
Wonder how the H70 cooling will perform compared to my H50 with 2 x Akasa Vipers on it.

Really nice choice on the components, looks like a rock solid build. Good find on the H70 ... have ordered from frozencpu in the past without any problems. Benchmarks on the Corsair Force look pretty impressive, blows my Vertex out of the water. Partial to the HAF series but the Silverstone looks pretty slick ... tough call.

I still like the removable caddies on my Corsair 600T, side ways mounted so you can remove them without the hassle of pulling them out over the top of the mobo, and rubber grommets on the cable holes and a fan controller(although still not sure how good this is, need more testing :) ). I just think the 600T is a very nicely put together case.

Corsair_600T_CC600T_open_case.png

Although the 90 degree rotation and fans pulling air in from the bottom looks like a nice arrangement.

It look gorgeous agreed fellas - not so sure about what airflow performance will be like (The obsidian 800D was pretty poor with airflow until ALL fans were used).

Back