Will My Computer Run Unreal engine 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilmog

Hey, I am really psyched for the new MMO Huxley that is coming out this summer, and i am surely going to get it. That is, if my current computer can run it. Huxley will be using the Unreal 3 engine, and i was just looking for some help.
My Specs
-Amd Athalon 64 3500+
-Nvidia 7800 GTX
-1GB OCZ latency 2 RAM
-AN8 SLI Motherboard

If there are any other specs you want to know about, or any questions you have, just ask. Thanks!:)

Surely your computer can run it. You have a very good modern PC.
One thing that could help is adding more RAM, if you can add another 512MB or 1GB, you´ll be very pleased with the game!

Congratulations!

But i think that i am actually going to buy unreal tournament 2007 when it comes out; instead of buying Huxley. It just seems like it is going to provide more intense and fair gameplay/combat, and the graphics and physics engine being used by both games (Unreal 3 engine) is the same, so there shouldnt be any difference in those respects. And there are not going to be any monthly fees for unreal like there will be for Huxley.

Do you think that my PC will be able to Run UT 2007 at full settings if i get more RAM?

Yes it will dilmog, If you played the other UT series you can tell their graphics arnt like Oblivion or anything, So 1.5gig ram and a decently good videocard will run the game at about 600 FPS! I play with a PCI 6200 videocard and have 512mb ram and get about 350-400 FPS at full settings =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back