Will this work need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilliak

i just bought a
ECS GF8200A (V1.0) AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane 2.5GHz Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor Model ADO4800DOBOX

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST380815AS 80GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Item #: N82E16822148231

can an one tell me if all of this will work together or will it break and not work????!!! NEED HELP FAST DUE TO ALREADY BOUGHT

Put it all together and you tell us if it works or not. If it doesn't work, then come back here for help

Go to work. Post how it went... the successes and problems. Many members of this forum will want to learn from you.

well

hers the problem now i put everything in correctly made sure it all went in to the rite pins so i insert the disk and heres what happens i get system windows load and when it sais windows loading it brings me to a lbue error screens and give me like a
STOP: and error codes ????
0xC0000005
0XF76B60BF
0XF7B0220B
0XFB01F08

Bad RAM seems to be the cause. Also, did you install Windows XP w\SP2 or a vanilla version of XP? I'm asking because it is commonly seen that installing XP without SP2 integrated seems to cause the 0XF76B60BF BSOD. Apparently it's to do with the PCI Express architecture on new motherboards that the original XP has issues with.
I'd still hold the RAM suspect though. Use this tool to create a bootable floppy disk or CD-ROM that you have to boot the computer with to start the test. Press T during the first pass to enable the extended test suite and let the test run overnight. Any failures indicates bad RAM. You'd need to spend some days on this though, since it's best to test each stick of RAM individually for errors.

PCI.SYS ????? thats under it i think the whole pci express thing was it i put vista on there and its installing fine

i dont know vista wont install sais its missing files oh well but now im back to xp and still cant get the thing to installl and im getting same error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back