Win7 32-bit BSOD

ghost616

i hav a problem wit my comp. it keeps restarting wit the bsod an it is getting worst. games dat neva use to cut off jus cuts off now wit (*game name* has stop working) error and som of dem actually restarts with the bosd. it also restarts wen i am doing nothing i jus hav utorrent opened an it freazes or restarts. 2day its restarted twice wit just utorrent an fire fox opened and i also got a message twice saying something abt out of memory close an save dis program wen i was play F.E.A.R. an it neva happened before. i would like to kno wat could be causing the problem an wat can i do to fix it... i am runnin:

M7NCD board
1.5GB ram
AMD athlon XP 3000+, 2.2GHz
ATI Radeon 9600 / x1050 series
Realtek AC'97 Audio
win7 ultimate 32bit (6.1, build 7600)

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

With your dump codes there is a very strong possibility your issue is with bad RAM. Thus you'll need to run Memtest on your memory.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

i take ur word for it. bt i didnt try it cuz i already intended to build a new comp. an i am havin a problem wit it. it is freazin on me even wen i am not doing anything need to kno wat the problem could be cuz dis comp is very new. specs are:

ECS Elitegroup Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard
GeForce 1GB 9400GT DDR2
AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 440 3.0GHz Processor
4GB DDR3 RAM (2 x 2)
500GB Hitachi hard drive (sata)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)

We can't tell really help until diagnostic steps such as Memtest are run by you. You may or may not have corrupted memory but you need to run memtest as instructed in order to confirm whether or not this is the issue.

If it is then the problem is easily remedied; if not we'll try something else.

If you have more dump files other than what you posted then yes by all means attach them in your next post. If you have only one or twwo files please don't zip them; just attach as is. If you have 3 to 5 then go ahead and zip and attach.

ok i dont use dat build any more from the beginin. i built a completely new comp last saturday. dat is the second set of specs i put up and dat is the 1 dat is givin trouble. so is dere anything else i could do bt do the memtest

Back