Windows 10 on a Acer Veriton x275

steelth

I got several Acer Veriton x275 from a recycling place . I was wondering if I could install Windows 10 on them . I think everything will work but I'm not sure if the graphics are good enough.
Processor:

• Intel Pentium E5700 / 3 GHz
  • Multi-Core Technology: Dual-Core
  • 64-bit Computing: Yes
  • Processor Main Features: Intel Virtualization Technology Cache Memory: -Type: L2 cache -Installed Size: 2 MB -
Cache Per Processor: 2 MB

Mainboard:

• Chipset Type: Intel G41 Express
  • Data Bus Speed: 800 MHz
RAM:

• Installed Size: 2 GB / 4 GB (max)
  • Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
  • Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
  • Features: Dual channel memory architecture
  • Configuration Features: 1 x 2 GB
Storage Controller:

• Type: 1 x Serial ATA - integrated
  • Controller Interface Type: Serial ATA-300 Hard Drive 1 x 320 GB - standard - Serial ATA-300 - 7200 rpm Type DVD±RW / DVD-RAM
Networking:

• Networking: Network adapter - integrated
  • Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
  • Thx for the help

They’ll obviously be a bit on the slow side, and it would probably be sensible to disable all of the visual effects in Windows, but they should run Win10. Make sure the latest Intel drivers are installed.

They’ll obviously be a bit on the slow side, and it would probably be sensible to disable all of the visual effects in Windows, but they should run Win10. Make sure the latest Intel drivers are installed.
What are the latest intel drivers that need to be updated on Veriton X275 in order to upgrade to windows 10? I tried to upgrade to windows 10, but got error message.

Back